BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Patricia K.
London, England
I could drink this all day! Goes well with a shot of espresso and lots of ice. It's so creamy and rich.
Sierra C.
Winnipeg, MB
Mmmmmm so delicious. Love adding it to my coffee, truly a Christmas and camping tradition in my family!
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
This is so good in White Russians! Definitely my go to for a winter drink. Also very good in coffee!
KarinaCargón c.
jocotitlan estado de mexico
Tiene un sabor increíble, yo me lo tomo solo con hielos, tiene un sabor mucho a vainilla es asombroso
Karina R.
Whitby, ON
I love this flavour, Bailey is One of my favourite Brad, I always have bottles of Bailey at home 🏡
Leah M.
Ottawa
Really lovely flavour combination and is a very nice more subtle change from your everyday baileys
Chelsea W.
Wyoming, ON
This was amazing in our coffees over the holidays. A nice vanilla flavour without being too sweet.
Carly C.
cork
My grandad heats this up so I can’t imagine drinking it any other way. Love it at Christmas time
sherrie g.
peckham, London
i love love love this flavour as i love cinnamon best one by far have told.peoole to buy and try
Andrea M.
Very Nice bottle and it tastes so good! You don’t even realize it’s alcohol. Strongly recommend!
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.