BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Christal A.
Pickering, ON
This tastes soo good with or without alcohol honestly. One time I drank this alone! Sweet but delicious.
Robin G.
A great product always delicious. A bit more pricey than other similar products but it is worth it to me.
Caitlan-fae S.
I like this drink, but only diluted with milk. I wouldn’t say it’s a favourite! But it is nice at night!
AMA L.
North yoek, ON
its soo good, having it while relaxing gives me a nice smooth feeling . The smoothness of it is amazing
Janexis B.
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
Its so delicious, that is addictive. My mom and I mix it with a little of milk and is glorious... 😍😍😍🍵🤗
Patricia K.
London, England
I could drink this all day! Goes well with a shot of espresso and lots of ice. It's so creamy and rich.
Evelyn U.
London, Ontario
I wasn’t fond of the strong cinnamon taste. It was a bit overwhelming and didn’t enjoy the taste at all
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
This is so good in White Russians! Definitely my go to for a winter drink. Also very good in coffee!
Karina R.
Whitby, ON
I love this flavour, Bailey is One of my favourite Brad, I always have bottles of Bailey at home 🏡
Chelsea W.
Wyoming , ON
This was amazing in our coffees over the holidays. A nice vanilla flavour without being too sweet.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.