BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Shayla C.
Springfield
Love this stuff! I don't drink it all the time but when I want something a little extra in my coffee especially when I'm having dessert this is what I get. So yummy!! Great to have on hand for dinner parties, everyone who has tried it loves it!
Kayla L.
Waukesha, WI
I LOVE Bailey's. I put it in hot cocoa, coffee, egg nog, on the rocks. Seriously drink this anytikme anywhere. I usually try and keep it around during the holidays because it's a staple peace. If I don't have Bailey's there's a problem. Haha.
Alexis K.
Elon, NC
This is great by itself, mixed with cream, or thrown into a coffee. It's especially good with ice cream! I love that it's sweet, but not unbearably so, and that it's just as good on its own as it is mixed with other things! The versatility is fantastic.
Carmen A.
Atlanta
This is so good  especially when mixed with milk or any alcoholic drink that contains milk or dairy the packaging is nice it fits the description it was my first time purchasing the flavor is perfect and I would definitely recommend to others try it with a roasted marshmallow
Brandi G.
Adamsville, TN
I did not care for this at all. I think I thought I was getting something that you mixed with your coffee. And it may be to be mixed with coffee but I tried it an I wouldn’t get it again. It wasn’t too expensive but it wasn’t cheap ethier.
Rozalia R.
Coon Rapids, MN
Is it bad if I sneak this into my coffee a little too often? Hehe.. it also goes great with vanilla bean ice cream! Yum! Just writing this is making me crave it. It's one of my favorites! But could also be because I'm a coffee lover as well.
Tina M.
Polson, MT
I love this stuff so much! I put a splash in my hot cocoa or I have mixed it into whipping cream for adult beverages. This is a Versital drink you can sip after meals or you can create fun festive drinks that are pretty and fun to look at.
Brittney M.
Baileys is good. it has a great flavor and is great to add to coffee, if you are into coffee. I have had it a few times and liked it a lot. I would buy it again and i would recommend it to others as well. Usually purchased at Fry's or Walmart
Yvette D.
Fresno , CA
I love a little kick in my coffee. Especially in cold weather. Rainy weather. Or late at night with a cool breeze. I love the vanilla cinnamon. Just the right amount of flavor. You can even mix it up on Ice for a nice big girl ice coffee!
Caroline E.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love the hint of cinnamon with the vanilla I guess it’s always any lady’s favorite drink. It is also at a reasonable price compared to how tasty it is! I guess everyone should try it as I will for sure recommend it to family and friends
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.