BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Lucy D.
So decadent and luxurious and tastes great over ice or in a hot cup of coffee! A delicious way to end your day
Trina M.
Fort Erie , ON
I purchased this for my Christmas morning coffee, it was a huge hit. I really enjoyed it, will be buying again
Janelle N.
Grand manan, NB
I would recommend this to everyone. I just use it in my coffee. Some people like it in milk. It's so delicious.
Cory D.
This is super yummy added to hot chocolate on those cold winter days. Make a yummy mocha with a cinnamon twist.
Priscilla C.
Surrey, CA
This liquor has a smooth and nice taste. You can enjoy it on the rocks or mixed with different types of drinks
Raivan W.
Donnelly , AB
This is awesome in coffee! With the cinnamon it’s perfect for Christmas morning in your coffee 😍 so smooth!!😍
Justine B.
Edmonton, AB
Tastes very very good on its own or when you mix it with hot chocolate or coffee. It has a nice smooth taste.
Karu G.
Recomendado! No me gusta mucho el alcohol pero este tiene un toque perfecto ideal para reunirse con amihas
Sarah F.
Larbert, Falkirk
Baileys is your typical after dinner drink! These new flavours are going to be a real hit a Christmas time!
Brianne M.
Mmm soooo delicious! Especially in coffee on a cold winter night! The added flavour of cinnamon is perfect
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.