BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

LeRoy B.
Perfect for your morning coffee. Start your day off with a bounce in your step. Monday to sunday. Everyday is a baileys day.
Kristen W.
Winnipeg , MB
I thought this was very bland. It had a weird aftertaste and even in different coffee or alone . I wouldn’t buy this again.
Brittany R.
Chilliwack, BC
I have this right now and I love it. I drink with my tea or take a morning shot. It is super tasty and best known locally.
Jackeiry L.
Waoo wao este es muy sabroso a cualquier mujer que quiera un trago puede tomar este rico sabroso trago no te vas arrepentir
Shreya M.
Kenilworth
It's a Christmas holiday drink ...Very festive and warming ..yummy .Perfect for a girlie night in ..it screams pyjama party
P A I G E W.
Staffordshire, Rugeley
This is a perfect autumn/winter drink! I love a baileys near Christmas time it’s lovely over ice or added into your coffee!
Brooklyn J.
South River
Packaging is nice. Texture and consistance is flawless. Tastes great especially served in a nice hot cup of hot chocolate
Madeleine R.
Gatineau, QC
A classic. Nothing like Bailey's.in coffee, it is unbeatable. I always get a bottle at Christmas and promptly down it :)
Jerika Z.
Midland, ON
Not as good as the vanilla brand but still a good way to finish off coffee if you want a little kick. Pretty affordable!
Mellissa M.
Gillingham , Kent
Mix a shot of this in my coffee. It is absolutely Moreish. So many ways to use this. Flavor is so intense and delicious.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I really want to incorporate this into a fun Thanksgiving drink. Does anyone have any special drinks they make with this?
Meagan H.