BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Phoenix R.
Quesnel, BC
This is my main go to, I put this in my tea, coffee, hot chocolate, milkshakes. It’s especially good in milkshakes must try!
Amanda P.
New Westminster , BC
Tried this over ice cream and a bit in my coffee was delicious! Would re purchase and try to incorporate it with more drinks
Rickie L.
Victoria, BC
Soooooooo good! Such a yummy treat over ice or even more delicious in coffee. One of my favorite baileys variations for sure
It is very rich , it is not very easy to combine , it is very well known in any country and the bottle is very nice the way .
Shreya M.
Kenilworth
It's a Christmas holiday drink ...Very festive and warming ..yummy .Perfect for a girlie night in ..it screams pyjama party
P A I G E W.
Staffordshire, Rugeley
This is a perfect autumn/winter drink! I love a baileys near Christmas time it’s lovely over ice or added into your coffee!
Brittany R.
Chilliwack, BC
I have this right now and I love it. I drink with my tea or take a morning shot. It is super tasty and best known locally.
Jackeiry L.
Waoo wao este es muy sabroso a cualquier mujer que quiera un trago puede tomar este rico sabroso trago no te vas arrepentir
Kristen W.
Winnipeg , MB
I thought this was very bland. It had a weird aftertaste and even in different coffee or alone . I wouldn’t buy this again.
Mellissa M.
Gillingham , Kent
Mix a shot of this in my coffee. It is absolutely Moreish. So many ways to use this. Flavor is so intense and delicious.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.