BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Denise R.
Shawinigan, QC
J'ai fait de la crème glacée avec cette boisson, tu en prends une boule pour la déposer dans un Espresso fraîchement couler miam
Michael
Great taste! Excellent to have late nigh batter work! I would recommend this to anyone
Judith S.
Tastes delicious on a cold camping morning in your coffee. So good. Love the taste and really adds the right touch to my coffee
Viktorija U.
I thought it would be gorgeous.. And it was!!! It has a fantastically smooth feel to it, great mixture of vanilla and cinnamon
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
This is so good 😍😍😍 it's perfect to add to a cup of coffee or hot chocolate In the fall or winter , such a smooth delious drink
Amanda P.
New Westminster , BC
Tried this over ice cream and a bit in my coffee was delicious! Would re purchase and try to incorporate it with more drinks
LeRoy B.
Perfect for your morning coffee. Start your day off with a bounce in your step. Monday to sunday. Everyday is a baileys day.
Lindsey C.
Lethbridge, AB
Smooth creamy flavour with a hint of cinnamon. I love this for winter time in my coffee! Also great on the rocks for sipping!
Phoenix R.
Quesnel, BC
This is my main go to, I put this in my tea, coffee, hot chocolate, milkshakes. It’s especially good in milkshakes must try!
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie, AB
Love this mixed with a hot cup of coffee. The cinnamon taste is strong making for a great tasting liquer. My go too everytime
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.