BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Sarah M.
Sunderland
Love this fresh tasting vanilla Baileys. So smooth and sweet tasting. A nice alternative to the original but still keeping the same brand.. you know what you’re getting with Baileys!
Marta K.
Stratford Upon Avon , Stratford Upon Avon
I absolutely love this drink. There is so many way you can use Baileys but I guess you all know about it. I will definitely buy another bottle again and I highly recommend it to my friends and everyone on this page
fernando c.
Tarimbaro Michoacan
every day of the mother gave my mother a bottle of these Well the taste is exquisite is fascinating as it takes all your senses to another world With that taste
Katja к.
Basingstoke
I love baileys! All flavours really! Now that I am pregnant I am obviously not drinking but soon I ll be back and Baileys is my def must haves at home 🏡 Yummy 😍
Gills🦄 F.
Newcastle
Christmas in a bottle! A delicious twist on an old classic, and poured over ice it’s perfect to cosy up in front of the fire with on those cold Winter nights.
victoria h.
Hamilton, ON
Yum yum yum! This stuff is absolutely delicious! A great way to spice up any coffee! The flavour is amazing and perfect for making it through the holiday! Lol
Jessi ❤ S.
Baileys is already good as it is, but this special vanilla- cinnamon taste adds a nice taste to the original. I really enjoyed it, and also mixed with coffee.
Jessica W.
St. John's
Absolutely love this product. It's very flavourful not only as a mixed drink but also as an ice cream topping! I've also used this to make adult milkshakes!
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Oh man is this ever delicious !
I absolutely loveeeeeeeee this in my coffees or even on its own on some ice. Perfect for any occasion. ESP the winter months
Trista T.
Red Deer, AB
Yum! This is delicious. I bought a bottle for entertaining and it was a huge hit! This is my favourite Bailey's flavour! Aside from the original of course!
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I really want to incorporate this into a fun Thanksgiving drink. Does anyone have any special drinks they make with this?
Meagan H.