BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Yunuén F.
Ciudad Guzmán
It is perfect for cocktails, but also for drinks like frappes or in cakes. Its taste is exquisite, even its tasting is better in desserts or drinks that are simple, since that way it emphasizes more the mixture of spices. I recommend it for people who enjoy soft and delicious flavors, but at the same time with some alcohol.
Carlos M.
Doral, FL
Es sin duda una bebida con un sabor muy agradable  sin duda   se disfruta mucho  en la ultima reunión  en mi opinión  el sabor de café es único,  suave   al gusto y un aroma sutil pero que recuerda  un excelente  cóctel de café antioqueo,  le doy un 100% de exito
Delray M.
Waterloo
Baileys is always good in coffee, especially camping. But baileys over ice with a splash of milk is my personal favourite. Sometimes it can really have an alcoholy taste but the vanilla cinnamon really takes that away. A perfect sunday morning drink.
Gypsie C.
Red Deer, AB
I love the creamy smooth taste of baileys, in coffee or on the rocks. It's my go to drink to unwind. Love that Baileys came out with a bunch of new flavours. My new favourite is Vanilla cinnamon. I always recommend Baileys to friends and family.
Michelle S.
St Jean Baptiste , MB
Fantastic tasting. Super smooth and yet very flavourful. Impressed by the flavour quality. Non expensive. Cute packaging! Met my expectations well. Not overly harsh at all. I would definitely purchase this again.
Sally C.
Folkestone
I have loved baileys for years now. I buy it in the winter for my Birthday and Christmas. I love the new flavour for variety to my coffee and hot chocolate. Delicious and well worth the price. Though I find it is on special offer in the supermarkets alot.
Rebecca B.
This is great in your morning coffee instead of creamer. It's got a great smooth taste and boy can you ever taste the fresh vanilla. This is a day drinkers dream drink since it goes down well almost any time of day
Becca M.
Hatherton Avenue , Stoke on Trent
I love this so much, it's not the easiest to find but when I do see it I tend to grab it. It's warming and soothing. It makes a great nightcap.Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Liqueur
Landyn C.
edmonton , AB
Love this in coffee!!! It adds a delicious vanilla flavour to the original baileys flavour! Great in iced coffee or just over ice. Not to sweet, and well worth the price over no name baileys alternatives.
Ryder M.
I really like this one. I love regular baileys and salted caramel baileys but this one is awesome because it's not too sweet. It's a great alternative if you don't want your drink to feel as heavy as it would with regular baileys.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I really want to incorporate this into a fun Thanksgiving drink. Does anyone have any special drinks they make with this?
Meagan H.