BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Sarah O.
Houston , TX
I love Baileys and because I have a sweet tooth I always need to have it in my fridge. It put it on my icecream and wine down with it when I don't to drink red wine.
Katja M.
Calgary , AB
Holy hannah is this ever good!! Put this in hot chocolate right now! It's life changing and darned tasty. I'll let you know how it tastes in coffee this weekend 😉
Calli M.
Peterborough
A fun flavoured twist on a classic. I am a lover of vanilla and cinnamon everything so when I saw this I just had to try it. To no one's surprise I am a big fan.
Stephanie A.
This liqueur tastes amazing! It's really sweet but not overpowering and it has a great value. You can also mix it with other stuff since it has a good flavor. The packaging is pretty elegant and classy. I definitely recommend people to try it.
Eloise F.
Feels like a warm hug in winter. I love this so much. It’s so smooth and easy to drink. Comes in a lovely bottle as well. I couldn’t recommend it enough especially if you like cinnamon donuts.
Chelsea P.
Toronto, ON
This is such a good favour of baileys. on sundays when my husband and i have the day off we make baileys coffees for each other and always add this. such a great cold weather drink. the only downside i found wasn't even baileys fault we stupidly had cocktails later and think it made us sick haha
Yunuén F.
Ciudad Guzmán
It is perfect for cocktails, but also for drinks like frappes or in cakes. Its taste is exquisite, even its tasting is better in desserts or drinks that are simple, since that way it emphasizes more the mixture of spices. I recommend it for people who enjoy soft and delicious flavors, but at the same time with some alcohol.
Carlos M.
Doral, FL
Es sin duda una bebida con un sabor muy agradable  sin duda   se disfruta mucho  en la ultima reunión  en mi opinión  el sabor de café es único,  suave   al gusto y un aroma sutil pero que recuerda  un excelente  cóctel de café antioqueo,  le doy un 100% de exito
Delray M.
Waterloo
Baileys is always good in coffee, especially camping. But baileys over ice with a splash of milk is my personal favourite. Sometimes it can really have an alcoholy taste but the vanilla cinnamon really takes that away. A perfect sunday morning drink.
Gypsie C.
Red Deer, AB
I love the creamy smooth taste of baileys, in coffee or on the rocks. It's my go to drink to unwind. Love that Baileys came out with a bunch of new flavours. My new favourite is Vanilla cinnamon. I always recommend Baileys to friends and family.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.