BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Cristina O.
london
My forever favorite!! Creamy and delicious! Perfect at any time! Baileys has always been my first choice when I want to have a drink alone or with my friends/family.
I recommend it 100%
Tammy C.
Victoria
Picture this...a rainy day, hot bath, cozy jammies, slippers, a good movie and a cup of hot coffee with some Baileys Vanilla cinnamon. That is a perfect day!
Baileys never disappoints. This is a staple in my cupboard.
Kayleigh T.
I love using this in hot chocolate drinks and in cheesecake. It just gives it a little something extra.i normally make a baileys cheesecake for a social event and everyone loves it.
Michela C.
I can't drink, but my father and my brother actually do and they say this mix is pretty good. In my house there must be a bottle for when there are visitators and they offer them a tiny glass!
Magz O.
Limerick
I mean you can't go wrong with Bailey's right? The original recipe is outstanding and this vanilla and cinnamon flavour give a it that extra little kick. Such a lovely treat
Rebecca N.
Beaver Bank, NS
I love the way this tastes. It has a bit of a sweeter flavour than original Bailey's but definitely not in a bad way. This is amazing for drinking alone or with coffee!
Amanda A.
Who doesn't love coffee? Now coffee with a kick! I can't wait to start off my Saturday with a splash of bailey's in my coffee.. and maybe end it with a glass over ice!
Sarah O.
Houston , TX
I love Baileys and because I have a sweet tooth I always need to have it in my fridge. It put it on my icecream and wine down with it when I don't to drink red wine.
Katja M.
Calgary , AB
Holy hannah is this ever good!! Put this in hot chocolate right now! It's life changing and darned tasty. I'll let you know how it tastes in coffee this weekend 😉
Calli M.
Peterborough
A fun flavoured twist on a classic. I am a lover of vanilla and cinnamon everything so when I saw this I just had to try it. To no one's surprise I am a big fan.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.