BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Tanya B.
Telford, shropshire
Love this especially at Christmas all cosy in the winter ! It was well priced on offer a Morrisons so I bought two bottles. Bought this before and have it all the time. Tastes lovely and even better chilled in the freezer before hand! Love it and buy it all the time !!
Iris M.
Hatillo, Puerto Rico
Now this s one of my favorite drinks sometimes I mix it with milk sometimes I mix it with frangelico cuantro and some with cream on top and we have a shot love the flavor love the quality love the packaging I really recommended to everyone and iat has different flavors
Touria L.
Love this drink so much! I fist discovered it when working in my dads restaurant and noticed how popular it was. Has so much taste and flavour enough to make your mouth water just looking at the bottle! Totally recommend you give it ago! This drink is life changing
Francheska N.
Fulton
Baileys is the king There products a creamy, delicious and not overpowering. . Or tales among the great one. They offer great quality so it will not be a surprise that there Baileys Irish cream is one of my favorites. I worked as a bartender for 3 years. I highly recomen this. Plus you can have it in your house and find online great recipes.
Tracy H.
St. John's, NL
This is pretty fantastic in coffee!    The flavour wasn't too overwhelming.  I've had this a few times now. I don't see a way to really improve on this. I was pleased with the taste and it was much like I expected it to taste. I've recommended this to several people.
Laura B.
As I have a big sweet tooth, I appreciate the sweetness in this drink. It is very indulgent and I would only drink a small amount at any time. Whilst I am not the biggest Bailey's fan in general, this drink is nice and I enjoy drinking it, every once in awhile.
Joel A.
Bogotá
Increible para un acompañamiento de snacks delicioso y muy dullce, me satisfajo demasiado el sabor es  increible vainilla y cafe, el producto viene muy bien presentado es muy elegante, sabor unico, se lo recomioendo a todos por sabor y como regalo
AGNES H.
Harringey, London
I recently purchased 2 of these at Luton airport as they had a great deal going on. It's my mums favourite drink. Personally I'm not the biggest fan of coffee liqueurs, but this is lovely as it has that honk of vanilla in it. It also makes for a lovely gift.
Laura W.
Guaro
This special edition of Baileys is so so delicious! The hints of vanilla and cinnamon in the drink really make it feel like a dessert, perfect for drinking after a meal. This may be sacrilege, but I also love to mix it with chocolate milkshake. So so tasty!
Kelly C.
markham, ON
LOVE this coffee liquir! i add it to desserts, iced coffees, hot coffees, sometimes even hot chocolate! adds a perfect kick and its super creamy. not too strong of alcohol but enough for it to give it a kick of flavour! I normally buy this at LCBO
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.