BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Liqueur
Este entre otros uno de mis favaritos me gusta mucho cuando llueve sentarme con una copa y dos cubitos de hielo un poco Baileys un plato con frutas algunos bombones o unos pedacitos de un buen queso y saborear la dulce mescla de la vainilla la canela con la crema de cafe se esparce por el paladar y su aroma perfuma tus sentidos totalmente delicioso siplemente me encanta las especies se amalgaman perfetamente lo recomiendo.
Jamie S.
Langley Moor, Durham
I made the most amazing Chocolate Mousse dessert with this last Christmas. I was inspired to try a new flavor when I saw how many others Bailey's was now offering, and this one definitely tickled the taste buds, creating somewhat of a Mexican Hot Chocolate taste when blending with my Chocolate Mousse recipe. I'm excited to try more of the new flavors!
Cody G.
HAMILTON, ON
I am a huge fan of this product. The taste is not overwhelmed but give you that nice taste of cinnamon. What I love with this product is that you can use it for multiple drinks. Coffee,tea, mix drink, even good in smoothies, I was shocked how great it was in my morning smoothie.
Yemilyah N.
really enjoy a swig of bailey's in coffee after dinner sometimes. When I saw this new flavour I was interested because I do enjoy vanilla cinnamon lattes. I purchased the bottle and when I tasted the drink it lacked flavour. Could not really taste cinnamon and it was not the usual bailey's. . It was a cream colour. The flavour was lost in coffee.
Lauren L.
Port Moody, BC
Great flavor of baileys, not artificial tasting as some
Of the other flavors. Subtle cinnamon flavor that's great in coffee! Great value, bottle lasts a long time. Definitely would recommend this flavor if anyone is looking for a new flavor to try!
Linnet C.
Epsom
Delicious drink, it's already finished!
A little pricey so can't afford it everyday but nice as a treat,a perfect sweet mix of tastes. It is great alone, in Coffee, or as a mixer. Mixes great with Honey bourbon or whiskey.
Giannina Chantal C.
Colima
Delicious, delicious, delicious! To drink it in some dessert or ice cream or in some prepared drink this liquor is really delicious. Its price is good but definitely not to get you to take this alone by itself, it would be a bit cloying. It's a good liqueur I like it very much, and of course I recommend it.
Lex E.
Billingham , Billingham, Cleveland
I loveeee this! As with many flavoured drinks 9 times out of 10 the added flavour is either too over-powering, or not detectable!This drink give the right amount of creamy vanilla with the lovely slight lingering of cinnamon!Perfect for the colder nights. It's my go to autumnal drink!
Brittany S.
Summerside, PE
Amazing in coffee as usual! Love the flavour option. Adds an extra vanilla kick to coffee already flavoured vanilla. Also good mixed with chocolate milk over ice or just by itself. Definitely for dessert drinks!
Samantha L.
Picked this up because of the flavour and was not disappointed. My husband and I enjoy drinking Bailey's mixed in with milk as a sweet treat at night and this gave a nice switch from the normal flavour. Will be looking for the other options in store to give them a try as well.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.