BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Sarat L.
Québec, QC
This is the best baileys ever! I really love it! I make some receipe worh it! My french toast are the best! The taste of cinnamon. Really tasty, smooth and sweet! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this is my favorite drink ever! With coffee or on the rock!
Megan W.
Finchale road, London
I have found myself reaching for more mixers when trying this particular spirit. I love how this drink can be pair with anything or drank alone and still be delicious. I have much love for this drink specifically.
Jazmine J.
Delicious!! I didn’t think Baileys could get any better. But adding that vanilla just makes it divine! I could actually drink this every night as a little desert treat! I would definitely recommend - so nice!
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I love Baileys and this one having vanilla and cinnamon is even better. It is so smooth and tasty. Its perfect over ice or in coffee. Good price for the quality. I will buy again.
Lauren L.
Port Moody, BC
Love Baileys and all the flavors they come out with! Same creamy texture as the original
With a hint of sweetness and spice from the cinnamon. Great addition to coffee. Affordable and great for the holidays!
Kaylee K.
Bonnyville, AB
So my husband didn’t know that this was liquor he thought that it was just coffee creamer which it is .. every morning he has been super happy but now that he knows that it’s alcohol he doesn’t use it every morning ... love the taste tho
Danielle L.
Croydon, Surrey
This is still incredibly creamy. The additional flavours do not work overly well and even in the intended hot drinks they leave a lot to be desired. Not a huge fan of Baileys at the best of times but especially not with this combination.
Tiffany P.
Lowerknoxford
At Christmas time I have some drinks and I put this one in my coffee and it a very good with coffee should make one that has coffee and it’s good value and I would tell everyone that I know. About it.
momo o.
Montreal , WY
YUMMY!!!
The awesomeness you know from Baileys now in this delicious flavour. Nice bottle too.
Definitely affordable for what it is. It met my expectations a d it will meet yours if you hive it a try.
Morgan N.
One of the less exciting of the baileys. Something about the cinnamon with the vanilla and baileys flavour doesn’t work for me. It’s not awful but it’s nothing to really make you want any more. I wouldn’t buy this or recommend it.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.