BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Hermione S.
Tenter close , Higham Ferrers
Put Christmas in a glass then add steroids and whalaa! It’s tastes divine and warms you up on cold winter days. It’s great value for money and not found a single person yet who doesn’t love it! Will always want a bottle for the festive period.
Monika J.
Dubai, Dubai
Amazing hit n l love the taste of vanila n its affordable as wellBaileys Vanilla Cinnamon Liqueurrepeated customer i purchsed it from dubai duty free
Sash N.
Auckland
Wow vanilla cinnamon Bailey!!! Amazing! Love the original flavor but this kicks it up few notches. I can’t wait for Christmas because this is definitely on the list. Would highly recommend this to others to try.
Beth P.
Big river , SK
At the risk of sounding like I drink too much, but dang I love this! With your coffee it is perfect. It’s great for any drink that requires a creamy liquor. You will never be disappointed. I have bought it several times and will continue to purchase cuz it’s so flippin good
Ruth H.
Mirfield, West Yorkshire
Delicious! Not as good as the mint version, but a very close second. I bought this when it was on offer in Co-Op and used it as a replacement for milk in my pre-bed cuppa coffee. It’s definitely got a clear cinnamon taste and is worth every penny. Make sure you stock up after Xmas!
Angelica B.
Ottawa
The flavor in this seasonal taste is amazing. This is a product I will get every year. Personally I love cinnamon and vanilla, and this is the best of the flavored ones. Would definitely recommend the new almond one if you want to try more.
Sarat L.
Québec, QC
This is the best baileys ever! I really love it! I make some receipe worh it! My french toast are the best! The taste of cinnamon. Really tasty, smooth and sweet! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this is my favorite drink ever! With coffee or on the rock!
Megan W.
Finchale road, London
I have found myself reaching for more mixers when trying this particular spirit. I love how this drink can be pair with anything or drank alone and still be delicious. I have much love for this drink specifically.
Jazmine J.
Delicious!! I didn’t think Baileys could get any better. But adding that vanilla just makes it divine! I could actually drink this every night as a little desert treat! I would definitely recommend - so nice!
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I love Baileys and this one having vanilla and cinnamon is even better. It is so smooth and tasty. Its perfect over ice or in coffee. Good price for the quality. I will buy again.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.