BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
I have always loved Baileys. I love that you could put it in multiple things, coffee, drinks, and the cinnamon is the best. It's reasonable priced, and you could find it at most stores. I would recommend this to others looking to purchase something with a good amoutnof flavor.
Kelsey S.
i absolutely love this version of baileys irish cream it is so good and creamy and i just drink it cold or sometime over ice but its like my adult milkshake and a little bit does it for me because it is so sweet but this is one of my favorite alcohol if i want something creamy
Jen J.
 Baileys and coffee was the best invention ever! This is best when waking up in the morning and sitting outside your camper in the summer! This is very affordable and can be purchased at any liquor store. I would highly recommend this to any coffee and creamer lover out there
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
This is perfect to mix in with warm coffee and cream. It is not too sweet and doesn't leave a bad aftertaste. Bailey's is affordable and available everywhere and absolutely delicious. I would even mix this with milk to have a little sweet treat with some whip cream on top.
Ernesto M.
Super smooth that can be your next coffee creamer. It is definitely worth your money and it is pretty affordable for the college student budget. You cannot see how much you clearly have within the container as it is black, but I have bought it on more than one occasion.
Noelle M.
Ogden, UT
If you want to treat your guests to a show stopper whip up some coffee, add a little cream and super, a dab if crown and top off with this little gem and garnish with a cinnamon stick and your drink will be the talk of the night. A perfect adult beverage for a holiday gathering.
Meagan F.
Great to introduce to coffee or hot cocoa and both are delicious. I am a repeat customer for it and would recommend to anyone who asked. It is worth the cost and is not too bad if you can find a good sale. I would buy this product again and it is also good for gifts.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Crack. This is literally crack. I am OBSESSED with this drink mix thing. At first I hated Baileys, but then someone shoved this in my hand and I was in love. Its affordable and you get a lot for your money. Everyone needs to try Baileys at least once, especially this flavor.
Paige D.
Johnson City, TN
I usually use the regular Baileys Irish Cream. But I love this stuff, all of the Baileys liquors taste amazing because they are creamy and sweet. But the best way to have them is with Kaluha coffee liquor because they make Baby Guinness shots and those are the best!
Shyanne G.
Delicious with a very nice kick. It is smooth but you notice the aftertaste of alcohol. I do enjoy i plain over some ice. You can even mix it with coffee or other liquor to give it a stronger affect. If you like cream drinks I would give this a try.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.