BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Morgan S.
very very smooth. Great to sip on in small amounts or I like adding this in my coffee!
Nikie L.
Del City
Purchased at: Costco
Had some at a party with a good friend and it was amazing higly recommend this.!!!!!!!!
Sonja S.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been adding this to hot chocolate and chai tea this winter and it's amaaaaazing!!
Aysia B.
Tampa, FL
I put this in my coffee.... Trust me it was the best part of waking up lol. Very tasty
Maria Elena T.
San bernardino
Very flavorful and rich you can use it to make many different mixed drinks or fun shots
Jade L.
Clarksville Tennessee
So extremely aaaamazing if a drink I love the flavor definitely a good one to introduce
Jazzmyne M.
This Bailey's is amazing! It goes great with coffee, run, whiskey, and even ice cream.
Kimberlee W.
I love anything Baileys! It's the best when it comes to coffee related alcohol drinks!
Heather C.
Mmmm Mmmm good!!! I like to add a bit to my coffee especially on a snowy winter’s day.
Brandy S.
Greenfield, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Like the flavor as the original but the cinnamon in it it gave me a little heart burn.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.