BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Heather O.
If you haven't tried it, you need to. Great flavor, great "results". Will purchase again.
Daisy R.
Rio Grande City
i love coffee so this liqueur i love it because is like a coffee with alcohol ...the best
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
Soooo sooooo yummy. The flavor is amazing and so refreshing. The price isn’t bad at all.
Lindsey Z.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I use this as a creamer to my coffee . Doesn't taste like liqueur at all. Blends well...
Maranda M.
Weirton, WV
Had a very smooth flavor. Was very pleased with the taste and smoothness of this product.
Kaci J.
Sand Springs, OK
Bought this during the holidays! Good on cold nights in a cup coffee. Love this so much!
Cheyenne B.
Columbus
I love Bailey's and cinnamon so when you mix the two it's magic. I buy this every winter.
Melissa r.
Cliffwood, NJ
Love baileys i can have ot with alcohol or even a dash in my coffee. So creamy and smooth
Kacey B.
Kincaid
Very smooth. Mixes well in multiple beverages.
Walmart has the best value for the drink.
Blakely W.
Sulphur
If you are a coffee drinker you will definitely love this product! Great in mixed drinks!
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.