BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Samantha R.
Angels Camp, CA
Perfect for Sunday brunch with cream and coffee or a little over some vanilla bean ice cream!
Chelsey L.
gainesville
This is the perfect mixer for your coffee, or to throw in a milk shake. Very complex flavors.
Jaime L.
North Bergen
Love the taste of cinnamon. Great work chocolate martinis. Love it froze. Different but good.
Carissia M.
Clarksville, AR
This is perfect in coffee early in the morning when I need a kick before work 😂😂😂 it's great.
Krista M.
Very yummy and mixes well the any coffee (even without creamer) and hot chocolate as well.
Lola U.
new york
Great for mixing. It’s pretty smooth. Something you drink slowly. It has an acquired taste.
Diamyn M.
Romulus, MI
This drink is seriously delicious. I love drinks like this. It's like two in one😊 Very good
Terry P.
Highland
Oh my so good!! I would recommend this to anyone wanting a gift or a very tasteful product
Marianne B.
Lower Burrell, PA
Love this stuff it just about the only liqueur I will drink. I love all the bailys choices.
Megan K.
Monroe, NC
Best coffee liquor i have had. I was so excited to try this and it was great!! Wonderful!!
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.