BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Stefan M.
Add this to your coffee in the morning for a perfect kick! Never disappoints, always satisfying
Liana G.
Will make your favorite coffee taste like a chai tea. I like to mix with ice, shake and enjoy.
Amanda B.
This was a miss for me. Odd flavors to be mixing with alcohol for my taste. Too sweet for me
Cassie K.
Portsmouth, OH
Another favorite of mine to add to my coffee on my days off of course. Smooth and delicious.
Kristen O.
Gilbert, AZ
Omggggg I love this baileys !! Perfect amount of cinnamon and vanilla with a hint of coffee.
Merideth M.
Love the vanilla cinnamon liqueur in my coffee for a night cap. The perfect hint of cinnamon
Amanda H.
Martins Ferry, OH
This one is so delicious I couldn't stop drinking it one night. I was in heaven lol I love it
Catt G.
Indianapolis , IN
Baileys vanilla and a cup of coffee, a great way to start your day! A non working day that is
amberly l.
Kingston, GA
This one is one of my favorite to mix with other drinks it gives a nice flavor to everything
Jennifer K.
Centreville
Wasn’t really sore about the flavors. I don’t know. Love the bottle. Not for me flavor wise.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.