BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Hannah W.
Los Angeles, CA
Great taste and super smooth, very easy to mix with other drinks. Enjoyable, and nice to taste
Loyda S.
Newburgh
Loved loved loved it!! Is my favorite baileys drink so far. I love coffee and coffee liquor so
Christine S.
franklin park, IL
My two faves coffee and liquor. What can possible go wrong. The sweet with a hint of vanilla !
Renée H.
Madagascar vanilla and cinnamon to the rescue. Great with morning coffee in the winter months.
Hannah C.
Kingwood, TX
I cruelly really do not like bailey’s. I don’t know what it is about it, but I just can’t do it
Liana G.
Will make your favorite coffee taste like a chai tea. I like to mix with ice, shake and enjoy.
Cassandra Z.
Logan
Did n did not enjoy it was not good I do not recommend it to others pricey n taste kind of bad.
Stefan M.
Add this to your coffee in the morning for a perfect kick! Never disappoints, always satisfying
Amanda  S.
Saint Louis, MO
Give me this, a big cup of coffee, warm blanket, and a fireplace and I am good to go all winter
Bridgot P.
MOBILE, AL
this is one of our must haves for the holidays. smooth and creamy good for hot or cold drinks!!
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I really want to incorporate this into a fun Thanksgiving drink. Does anyone have any special drinks they make with this?
Meagan H.