BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
I have this currently in my freezer ready to be paired in a coffee flavor drink! It definitely has a kick to it but I love the added vanilla flavor. I am a repeat customer and love getting to try the new flavors. It's not like anything else I have tried before and definitely recommend giving this one a try!
Julie D.
Pine River, MN
When I first tried Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Liqueur I was not very impressed because to me it was spicy. It did have very nice packaging compared to alternatives I would not recommend if you do not like hot tomali candy because that is what it tastes like. I would probably not buy this again.
Julie H.
Vanilla cinnamon is the best flavor of baileys. The name describes it to a t and there is really nothing bad to say about it. You can find them on sale quite often, but even when they aren't, they are reasonably priced
Carissa M.
Waterbury, CT
A very creamy liquor. It does have a bitterness from the coffee flavor of it. But the vanilla is a really nice addiction to it. I would say it is a the type of liquor that is best being mixed. Coffee lipid mudslides anyone? By itself it is yummy. Just very sweet. It belongs mixed in my opinion.
Shannon T.
Winston Salem, NC
I put this in my coffee before when I ran out of creamer and I have no shame. It's so smooth and just pairs well with anything dessert like. Have not bought it many times because the bottle tends to last me awhile. This one particularly had a good taste for creamer because of the vanilla.
Ronda D.
Lampe, MO
Absolutely delicious! What could be bad, right? I have combined Bailey's with vanillaice cream and a dash of cinnamon for a yummy dessert drink. Now you have that flavor right out of the bottle. Scrumptious in coffee or hot cocoa. I'm sure you'll be a fan.
 Cheers to your #BlissfulLife!
Ronda
Danielle C.
Greenville, PA
Only giving 2 stars because alone I cannot stand this, but recently I made pudding shots for my friends party and I used his and they were awesome!! I only bought the little shot bottle of it which was cheap but if you are doing something like this I would give it a try! They are a hit!
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Esta bueno, el sabor a vainilla si de le siente pero el problema es que al juntarse la canela con el licor hace que caiga mas pesado en el estómago y que me irrite mas rápido la garganta. O al menos en mi caso
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
I love Cinnamon vanilla. I really like to mix this in hot chocolate for a cozy drink. It is affordable. I love the taste. I haven't found comparable alternatives yet. I am satisfied. My only concern is I'm not sure how long it's good for.
Hortencia L.
Othello , WA
This was a purchase that was on sale. Not too pricey, it really was great tasting. It is a good buzz for the money. I would drink this even if it wasn't on sale. The vanilla and cinnamon are very rich tasting. I love the sweetness. Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Liqueur
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I really want to incorporate this into a fun Thanksgiving drink. Does anyone have any special drinks they make with this?
Meagan H.