BY BAILEYS #9 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Emily S.
Deruyter
I seriously love cinnamon so when I first saw this I knew I had to try it. It was just as delicious as I was hoping it would be. Personally recommend just drinking this flavor of Bailey's straight, however, I'm sure it would be good in some mixed drinks as well.
Lexi B.
Willington, CT
I got a mini of all three of the new Bailey's flavors and they are amazing, I tried the vanilla caramel today mixed with a Starbucks double espresso and it was a great way to kick off my weekend. I cannot wait to experiment more with these, I'm thinking for the vanilla caramel I will foam up some milk and use it at a holiday party later in the month! Starbucks Double Shot Espresso And Cream Coffee Drink
Christina D.
Plano, TX
I really love Bailey! I think it is something that is completely versatile that you can make dessert cocktails or you can put it in your coffee. PLEASE don't put it in your coffee before work or drink your coffee while you're going to work with Bailey's in it but I do enjoy on the weekends putting a splash of Bailey's in my coffee or putting it in milkshakes or putting it on top of ice cream. I really think that it is something that if you like sweets and you Delight in dessert cocktails this is something you will really enjoy.
Jessica M.
Bronx
I love anything coffee and the mix of vanilla and coffee was absolutely 😋. It’s just make for a refreshing and tasty drink. It’s a iced coffee with a twist! I would definitely recommend it especially to those who enjoy the taste of coffee.
Stephany Z.
Very strong one of my favorites it definitely hits the spot it’s affordable for a fun night and I think this is a delicious drink to share with friends other are a little bitter this is totally different I always will love this drink and continue to purchase it
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
If you haven’t tried this yet, what are you doing with your life. This is the best tasting alcoholic drink ever. You can barely even taste the alcohol. I hate the taste of alcohol so this is perfect for someone like me.
Taylor Ian G.
Springfield , MO
I have a bottle of this sitting in my freezer right now. It’s so good to have on hand! You never know when the girls will want a refreshing and relaxing drink at the end of the day! Good flavor and bang for your buck!
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
What goes better than coffee and Bailey's? It's also great, chilled on its own. I think this is a brand worth spending the extra money on. I have tried knock off Bailey's and it definitely isn't the same.
Crystal K.
Calumet
This one is my favorite choice to drink during the holidays!! Warm and cozy up to a Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Coffee Liqueur. It makes an awesome hot drink treat. It might be my all time favorite of all the Bailey's flavors. Two of my favorite flavors combined (cinnamon and vanilla) they taste AMAZING together!!!
Karen D.
Baileys is super good with hot chocolate or coffee! It is a comfort drink with comfortable flavors. It’s not too pricey and I bought it at the Walmart near us. It was good for Christmas Day and I would get it again for special occasions
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I really want to incorporate this into a fun Thanksgiving drink. Does anyone have any special drinks they make with this?
Crystal J.