BY BAILEYS #9 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Baileys with a Hint of Coffee Liqueur has aromas of nougat and cream. Baileys Coffee Liqueur is medium-bodied and well-balanced with subtle flavors of dark, roasted coffee. Baileys Coffee Liqueur finishes with hints of cappuccino, cocoa butter, cream and spiced nuts. Baileys Hint of Coffee is perfect neat, on the rocks, in coffee or over ice cream. Mix Baileys Coffee Liqueur in desserts like cheesecake, muffins or pie. see more...

Brittney S.
Willington, CT
I got a mini of all three of the new Bailey's flavors and they are amazing, I tried the vanilla caramel today mixed with a Starbucks double espresso and it was a great way to kick off my weekend. I cannot wait to experiment more with these, I'm thinking for the vanilla caramel I will foam up some milk and use it at a holiday party later in the month! Starbucks Double Shot Espresso And Cream Coffee Drink
Christina D.
Plano, TX
I really love Bailey! I think it is something that is completely versatile that you can make dessert cocktails or you can put it in your coffee. PLEASE don't put it in your coffee before work or drink your coffee while you're going to work with Bailey's in it but I do enjoy on the weekends putting a splash of Bailey's in my coffee or putting it in milkshakes or putting it on top of ice cream. I really think that it is something that if you like sweets and you Delight in dessert cocktails this is something you will really enjoy.
Jodi K.
Goodyear, AZ
This product is extremely creamy and sweet. I think that it is a little over the top, but I think that might just be because I am not very fond of vanilla or cinnamon. It's definitely a coffee creamer with a kick. I love coffee, and this just ruined the coffee for me.
Shayla C.
Springfield
Love this stuff! I don't drink it all the time but when I want something a little extra in my coffee especially when I'm having dessert this is what I get. So yummy!! Great to have on hand for dinner parties, everyone who has tried it loves it!
Stephany Z.
Very strong one of my favorites it definitely hits the spot it’s affordable for a fun night and I think this is a delicious drink to share with friends other are a little bitter this is totally different I always will love this drink and continue to purchase it
Ana G.
Salem, OR
Good tasting liquor. Really good quality, I love it with khalua. Has a good reasonable price for the quality. Can improve a little on taste the but it's good. It did meet my expectations but can do better. I would buy it again tbh, sooner or later I will
JaiNishia.Savage 💜.
Edgewater, NJ
The must drink hands down!
Baileys Irish cream was the first but this baby takes the cake. Smooth, sweet and creamy how wouldn't enjoy a beverage with this addition! Must buy and true try you won't regret it
Crystal K.
Calumet
This one is my favorite choice to drink during the holidays!! Warm and cozy up to a Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Coffee Liqueur. It makes an awesome hot drink treat. It might be my all time favorite of all the Bailey's flavors. Two of my favorite flavors combined (cinnamon and vanilla) they taste AMAZING together!!!
Karen D.
Baileys is super good with hot chocolate or coffee! It is a comfort drink with comfortable flavors. It’s not too pricey and I bought it at the Walmart near us. It was good for Christmas Day and I would get it again for special occasions
Gabrielle F.
So baileys in general is really tasty, but I particularly loved the cinnamon one. It wasn’t overly sweet, but creamy and just the right amount of cinnamon spice for those cold, lazy Sunday mornings :)
Gloria R.
New Haven, CT
I wish I could have some bailey vanilla Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Coffee Liqueur
Miranda M.
Arlington, TX
I’m trying to find a good adult drink for Thanksgiving and I found a hot pumpkin white chocolate drink. it sounds sooo good, it’s not alcoholic, but i thought Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Coffee Liqueur or Baileys Irish Cream Pumpkin Spice Liqueur would go great in it. any recommendations? I’ve always had original Baileys and haven’t tried those so wasn’t sure if they would be good or not. the recipe is a crook pot recipe with white chocolate chips, heavy cream, condensed milk, pumpkin purée and a couple of the traditional warm spices. Thanks!!