Bailey's Pumpkin Spice

by Baileys

#3 in Liqueurs

Bring the tastes of fall and classic Irish cream to any celebration with Baileys Pumpkin Spice Irish Cream Liqueur. Our 34 proof liqueur features delicious tasting notes of luxurious pumpkin, sweet cinnamon and baking spices, with hints of vanilla and coffee. The blend of spirits and whiskey uniquely preserves the classic taste of the Irish cream and is perfect for sipping on its own or in a festive hot cocoa. Simply add to coffee for a pumpkin spice latte. Includes one 34 proof 750 mL bottle of Pumpkin Spice Irish Cream Liqueur. Please drink responsibly.

Has anyone tried this..how awesome is it? I can't wait for summer. To drink this by the fire pit
Does anyone know if this can be shipped to Michigan? It seems like we don’t get anything cool being a monopoly state for alcohol.
This is every basic girls dream, but need some deets on where to find?all the LCBOs in Toronto seem to be out😭
Start your review of Bailey's Pumpkin Spice!
Angela D.
Etowah, TN
Bailey's Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Angela D.
I have not tried the pumpkin spice however I the colada. The reason I am posting on the pumpkin spice is because it’s seasonal and no place to post for colada. If you like piña colada‘s then you will love Baileys Colada. It’s about $30 a bottle. It’s a great tropical blend. Nice and smooth. Perfect drink for the beach or pool ! It’s a summer time treat to drink in a bottle.
Chris C.
Etowah, TN
Bailey's Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Chris C.
I bought this for my wife. After trying the Colada version of this drink I must admit its very tasteful and satisfying. If you like coconut, pineapple, piña colada’s then you will really enjoy this smooth that’s fine texture and taste.
Michelle H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this. The pumpkin and spices are perfect. It goes down really smooth and it tastes so good.
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
This is my favorite addition to night in steamed milk or coffee. It is a perfect amount of pumpkin spice flavor to be noticeable but not overwhelming. Bailey's is a classic for warm winter drinks everywhere.
Beverly D.
Dublin, GA
This is the last Baileys I bought. I’m a sucker for pumpkin spice anything and this has a wonderful flavor alone or mix
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,525 reviews
I didn’t particularly care for this flavor I like pumpkin but this was just a little bit too much but if you left pumpkin you were probably love this
Shelly S.
Saint Albans, WV
Just as tasty and smooth as the original Bailey's but with a subtle hint of pumpkin spice. The spices we not overwhelming, but definitely noticeable.
Charlene H.
Rosedale, NY
I didn’t really like the flavor a lot, so what I did until it was gone.. I poured it into my coffee lol. I think it needs a bit more pumpkin flavor and a bit more sugar 😋
nyxie D.
Rochester, NY
I buy this creamer every fall. It is Amazing! Wonderfully flavored, perfectly creamy. I will continue to buy this product as long as they keep making it available.
Brooke D.
Holland, MI
So delicious , add this to your coffee on the weekend and enjoy a warm adult drink . This is the perfect flavor for fall and the holidays . We purchased at Meijer’s .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...