BY BAILEYS #1 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur, first made in 1979, is a blend of aged Irish whiskey, and Irish cream. Baileys Irish Cream has a variety of flavors including vanilla, toffee, and whipped cream, and rich notes of chocolate, coffee and caramel. Baileys Irish Cream has a smooth, creamy, luxurious finish that will keep your recipients coming back for more. Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur is perfect in coffee, ice cream, neat, on the rocks, or drizzled over your favorite dessert. see more...

• Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur Love this I use it ...1 Answers
  • Random and not beauty related at all but what’s your favo...4 Answers
  • Never had it before. Is it sweet? How is it mixed with ot...79 Answers
StacyAnn L.
PerfectI've tried a few different Irish Creams over the years and I always think "I wonder if THIS ONE will be better than Bailey's" and, well, they are never better than Bailey's lol. Bailey's just has a perfect flavor...the right amount of alcohol, the right amount of everything else; it really sets the bar for what an Irish Cream should be. You can drink it straight, or mix into hot cocoa or coffee, or even pour it on ice cream or, heck, even use it as an INGREDIENT in ice cream. It is very good and adds a perfect flavor to a lot of different things. I always like to have some on hand...but around the holidays this stuff is a must. If you've never had it definitely give it a try.
Danielle C.
Baileys Irish Cream is another good cocktail mixer. It is also an ingredient in two cocktails that are my absolute favorite which are buttery nipples and a Mudslide. I'm not a big alcohol Drinker and I love those two cocktails for the fact that you cannot taste the alcohol in them at all!! Its basically like drinking chocolate milk. Love Baileys Irish Cream. If you're looking for a cocktail mixer that doesn't have that really strong alcohol taste Baileys Irish Cream and Kahlua are two that I highly recommend! Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur
Andrew M.
Pensacola
Baileys, what can I say. This liquor is absolutely amazing. I’m a huge coffee drinker so I like to mix a shot of this with espresso, and some steamed milk. It has the perfect amount of whiskey as to not over power the drink.

Ive had other Irish coffees with different whiskey and it just does not compliment the flavor of the coffee. Baileys is the perfect blend of sweetness and bold flavor. HIGHLY recommended.
Eri W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Baileys! Sometimes you are in the mood for wine, sometimes you are in the mood for a cocktail and sometime you just want to sip on something sweet that will give you a buzz. For the latter, that is where Baileys comes into play. Serve over a glass of ice and sip on the smooth drink alone or spike a coffee or hot chocolate in the cold weather. The bottle is worth the price and I recommend this for any person to add this to your bar for when you have company or to drink all by yourself.
Jenn B.
San Francisco
I loooooove Bailey's! My go-to end-of-night treat when I'm out and want to drink my dessert rather than eat it is a glass of Bailey's on ice. Such a treat with just enough alcohol to give your drink a kick but not overwhelm you. It's also excellent for flavoring desserts -- one of my favorite recipes is a Bailey's cheesecake and it's always a huge hit whenever I make it. Works well for making Bailey's ice cream as well!
Bellelinne M.
Hialeah, FL
my favorite of all times, since I tried it I like it and I have not left it, it has a special and unique flavor, every time I go out with my friends this is what I drink and not! I do not get tired like others, it's delicious, I love it ❤️❤️❤️Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur
ashley r.
Who could go wrong with a little Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur ? No one! I'm a huge coffee drinker and there's nothing like adding a little Bailey's to top off as a creamer on relaxing afternoons. Works well on hot or cold coffee drinks. I wouldn't suggest drinking a lot on its own as it's a little too heavy and sweet for that, but it's a great addition to coffee and espresso drinks!
Laura D.
Pinehurst
Oh I love you liquor. If your coffee drinker just go straight in the coffee I mean just great especially when next to some really sugar with me oh my God and it's got a great flavor and great taste when you drink it has a wonderful relaxed feeling when you drink it with your coffee it makes you relax he don't feel so stressed out and to me it's just goes with everything you can even put it in your like if you're smoking baking Goods near Lancaster Suites it's got a wonderful flavor to it you can put it in instead of using like a milk or something just be careful because it's even though it's too late.
Shyanne V.
Columbus
Oh Baileys. I can’t say enough good things about the brand. The flavor, the options, hell they even have a coffee creamer. You want a good White Russian, reach for baileys. It’ll never let you down. Did I mention the amount of flavors? Let’s just say baileys could open their own liquor store and fill every shelf with their own product and still have more variety than a regular liquor store.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Bailey's is my go-to dessert drink. I love it with coffee as a pick-me-up after a long day, but it is great by itself too with some ice. It is like having alcoholic chocolate milk. The price is also reasonable for the amount that you get, and it is a common product on sale at the liquor store like Bottle King. I have tried knock-off versions of this, but they are not as good at all.
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
What do you like to mix this with
Kathleen B.
Stillwater, ok
What would you recommend mixing this with so it isn't overly sweet?
Ashlaae M.
New Zealand, NZ
Is this nice and can you use it to make desserts?
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
Never had it before. Is it sweet? How is it mixed with other drinks?
Yosselin M.