BY BAILEYS #1 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur, first made in 1979, is a blend of aged Irish whiskey, and Irish cream. Baileys Irish Cream has a variety of flavors including vanilla, toffee, and whipped cream, and rich notes of chocolate, coffee and caramel. Baileys Irish Cream has a smooth, creamy, luxurious finish that will keep your recipients coming back for more. Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur is perfect in coffee, ice cream, neat, on the rocks, or drizzled over your favorite dessert. see more...

• Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur Love this I use it mixed dr...1 Answers
  • Never had it before. Is it sweet? How is it mixed with other drin...79 Answers
  • What do you like to mix this with 139 Answers
Laura D.
Oh I love you liquor. If your coffee drinker just go straight in the coffee I mean just great especially when next to some really sugar with me oh my God and it's got a great flavor and great taste when you drink it has a wonderful relaxed feeling when you drink it with your coffee it makes you relax he don't feel so stressed out and to me it's just goes with everything you can even put it in your like if you're smoking baking Goods near Lancaster Suites it's got a wonderful flavor to it you can put it in instead of using like a milk or something just be careful because it's even though it's too late.
Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
“Ever drink Baileys from a shoe?” Old Gregg but no seriously baileys is amazing stuff! I always have it on hand for making an Irish coffee. I also like using it in baking. For example it is incredible in a pudding...so what I love to do is use it in place of milk in a pudding. And layer gram crackers into a baking pan, pour the pudding over (repeating for throw layers), and then top it with melted down chocolate chips and refrigerate over night. It is an amazing take on an eclair dessert.
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not a big fan of this. I've had straight shots of it and it's just thick and syrupy. Mixed drinks typically include milk and maybe vodka, or evem coffee. I've tried it in iced coffee and it just made my stomach hurt. Its very sweet and I thibj it's easy to have too much in your drink. Also I wouldn't recommend having more tham one mixed did k with this unless you want to feel sick later. It's a decent price and something everyone should at least try once I think.
Carole M.
I love this in my coffee.I am not a big alcohol drinker but this I like in my coffee in my Sun.morning coffee.It is sweet enough that you don't need sugar.Many people use this this in many drinks  and enjoy it-White Russians etc. I prefer in coffee sometimes with Kahlua added also. I like this brand of Irish Creme out of all the others.It is substantially more pricey and is available in just about all liquor stores.
Tara S.
Racine, WI
Sometimes, usually around thee holidays, when im REALLY stressin, ill add a lil dash of  Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur to my coffee. Generally, its usually when were wrapping presenrs on Christmas. Definately helps unwind, adds a splash of delicious flavor, and also keeps our spirits up! With coffee it also keeps us going thru the night to get all the presents wrapped for Christmas morning.
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
I loooooove Bailey's! My go-to end-of-night treat when I'm out and want to drink my dessert rather than eat it is a glass of Bailey's on ice. Such a treat with just enough alcohol to give your drink a kick but not overwhelm you. It's also excellent for flavoring desserts -- one of my favorite recipes is a Bailey's cheesecake and it's always a huge hit whenever I make it. Works well for making Bailey's ice cream as well!
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
I enjoy this in a hot chocolate or coffee. The flavor on its own tastes almost medicinal. There are just as good or better products on the market for less. I wouldn't recommend for any other purpose. Tastes like vanilla and has a subtle nuttiness.

Pro: long lasting cream taste

Con: high cost
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
This is a delicious cream liqueur to put in coffee along with some milk. I use it as a rare treat, generally along with others in a group, rather than as something to drink on my own. I find the flavor a bit too rich to drink on its own, and that it doesn't mix well with the coffee without the added milk. I have also tried this drizzled on vanilla ice cream, and that was amazing!
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Bailey's is my go-to dessert drink. I love it with coffee as a pick-me-up after a long day, but it is great by itself too with some ice. It is like having alcoholic chocolate milk. The price is also reasonable for the amount that you get, and it is a common product on sale at the liquor store like Bottle King. I have tried knock-off versions of this, but they are not as good at all.
Vivian B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This Irish Cream Liqueur is great to mix with hot chocolate, tiramisu, coffee, and even ice cream. I think it is a little pricy, but its absolutely delicious! It is a little bit more on the sweeter side. I would really drink this by itself because it is creamy, thick, and sweet. But if you want a little "zing" to you coffee or hot chocolate, I would prefer Baileys.
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
What do you like to mix this with
Kathleen B.
Stillwater, ok
What would you recommend mixing this with so it isn't overly sweet?
Ashlaae M.
New Zealand, NZ
Is this nice and can you use it to make desserts?
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
Never had it before. Is it sweet? How is it mixed with other drinks?
Yosselin M.