BY BAILEYS #1 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur, first made in 1979, is a blend of aged Irish whiskey, and Irish cream. Baileys Irish Cream has a variety of flavors including vanilla, toffee, and whipped cream, and rich notes of chocolate, coffee and caramel. Baileys Irish Cream has a smooth, creamy, luxurious finish that will keep your recipients coming back for more. Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur is perfect in coffee, ice cream, neat, on the rocks, or drizzled over your favorite dessert. see more...

• Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur Love this I use it mixed dr...1 Answers
  • Random and not beauty related at all but what’s your favourite dr...3 Answers
  • Never had it before. Is it sweet? How is it mixed with other drin...79 Answers
StacyAnn L.
PerfectI've tried a few different Irish Creams over the years and I always think "I wonder if THIS ONE will be better than Bailey's" and, well, they are never better than Bailey's lol. Bailey's just has a perfect flavor...the right amount of alcohol, the right amount of everything else; it really sets the bar for what an Irish Cream should be. You can drink it straight, or mix into hot cocoa or coffee, or even pour it on ice cream or, heck, even use it as an INGREDIENT in ice cream. It is very good and adds a perfect flavor to a lot of different things. I always like to have some on hand...but around the holidays this stuff is a must. If you've never had it definitely give it a try.
Laura D.
Pinehurst
Oh I love you liquor. If your coffee drinker just go straight in the coffee I mean just great especially when next to some really sugar with me oh my God and it's got a great flavor and great taste when you drink it has a wonderful relaxed feeling when you drink it with your coffee it makes you relax he don't feel so stressed out and to me it's just goes with everything you can even put it in your like if you're smoking baking Goods near Lancaster Suites it's got a wonderful flavor to it you can put it in instead of using like a milk or something just be careful because it's even though it's too late.
Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
“Ever drink Baileys from a shoe?” Old Gregg but no seriously baileys is amazing stuff! I always have it on hand for making an Irish coffee. I also like using it in baking. For example it is incredible in a pudding...so what I love to do is use it in place of milk in a pudding. And layer gram crackers into a baking pan, pour the pudding over (repeating for throw layers), and then top it with melted down chocolate chips and refrigerate over night. It is an amazing take on an eclair dessert.
Sharon C.
Northridge, CA
Personally, I am not a fan when my drinks have more alcohol than mixers. If you’re like me, this will be perfect for you! The balance of whisky & the smooth Irish cream that just melts & dissolve in your mouth. It was my first time trying it & I fell in love with the taste instantly. Don’t worry about your budget, it is very affordable & you will not regret your choice!  Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur
Eri T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Baileys! Sometimes you are in the mood for wine, sometimes you are in the mood for a cocktail and sometime you just want to sip on something sweet that will give you a buzz. For the latter, that is where Baileys comes into play. Serve over a glass of ice and sip on the smooth drink alone or spike a coffee or hot chocolate in the cold weather. The bottle is worth the price and I recommend this for any person to add this to your bar for when you have company or to drink all by yourself.
Carole M.
Plainville
I love this in my coffee.I am not a big alcohol drinker but this I like in my coffee in my Sun.morning coffee.It is sweet enough that you don't need sugar.Many people use this this in many drinks  and enjoy it-White Russians etc. I prefer in coffee sometimes with Kahlua added also. I like this brand of Irish Creme out of all the others.It is substantially more pricey and is available in just about all liquor stores.
Jenn B.
Cochranville , PA
I loooooove Bailey's! My go-to end-of-night treat when I'm out and want to drink my dessert rather than eat it is a glass of Bailey's on ice. Such a treat with just enough alcohol to give your drink a kick but not overwhelm you. It's also excellent for flavoring desserts -- one of my favorite recipes is a Bailey's cheesecake and it's always a huge hit whenever I make it. Works well for making Bailey's ice cream as well!
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
I enjoy this in a hot chocolate or coffee. The flavor on its own tastes almost medicinal. There are just as good or better products on the market for less. I wouldn't recommend for any other purpose. Tastes like vanilla and has a subtle nuttiness.

Pro: long lasting cream taste

Con: high cost
Shyanne V.
Columbus
Oh Baileys. I can’t say enough good things about the brand. The flavor, the options, hell they even have a coffee creamer. You want a good White Russian, reach for baileys. It’ll never let you down. Did I mention the amount of flavors? Let’s just say baileys could open their own liquor store and fill every shelf with their own product and still have more variety than a regular liquor store.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Bailey's is my go-to dessert drink. I love it with coffee as a pick-me-up after a long day, but it is great by itself too with some ice. It is like having alcoholic chocolate milk. The price is also reasonable for the amount that you get, and it is a common product on sale at the liquor store like Bottle King. I have tried knock-off versions of this, but they are not as good at all.
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
What do you like to mix this with
Kathleen B.
Stillwater, ok
What would you recommend mixing this with so it isn't overly sweet?
Ashlaae M.
New Zealand, NZ
Is this nice and can you use it to make desserts?
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
Never had it before. Is it sweet? How is it mixed with other drinks?
Yosselin M.