BY BAILEYS #1 in Drink Mixes

Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur, first made in 1979, is a blend of aged Irish whiskey, and Irish cream. Baileys Irish Cream has a variety of flavors including vanilla, toffee, and whipped cream, and rich notes of chocolate, coffee and caramel. Baileys Irish Cream has a smooth, creamy, luxurious finish that will keep your recipients coming back for more. Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur is perfect in coffee, ice cream, neat, on the rocks, or drizzled over your favorite dessert. see more...

• Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur Love this I use it mixed dr...1 Answers
  • Never had it before. Is it sweet? How is it mixed with other drin...79 Answers
  • What do you like to mix this with 138 Answers
Reviews (12094)
breann y.
breann y.
Toledo, OH
The smooth rich taste of baileys blows me away!! Honestly there is so many different drinks that can come from this drink. A simple one is adding it into my coffee or mocha drinks ❤️ This is one of my favorite drinks to make with it

1 ounce vodka
1/2 ounce crème de bananes
1/2 ounce Baileys Irish Cream (classic or caramel)
Cocoa powder
1 maraschino cherry
Directions:
Before you mix the drink, sprinkle cocoa powder on a small plate. Moisten the rim of a martini glass, and spin it in the powder to rim.
In a cocktail shaker, shake the liquid ingredients with ice, and strain the drink into the glass.
Make a small slit in the bottom of a maraschino cherry (on the opposite side of the stem), and slip it onto the glass rim for garnish.

I should add this is not my recipe I actually happened to find it online while searching for Baileys drinks.
Rosalia D.
Rosalia D.
Whenever I want a classic, creamy drink, I always turn to Bailey's Irish Cream. My favorite drink to mix it in is an Alien Brain Hemorrhage. I also really like it just by itself. My favorite, though, is adding it to coffee, which adds a creaminess and smoothness that can't be beat.

The price is definitely worth this perfect mix of smooth, creamy flavor. I also like that they have made more flavors for me to try!

The look of the bottle is also simple and there is something about it that just draws me to it every time I see it, when compared to other bottles of the same genre. Love it!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Louisville, KY
Best. Thing. Ever. My first alcoholic drink was a double shot called Naughty Cowboy (that's the censored version of the name that I initially learned). 1/2 Butterscotch Schnapps & 1/2 Baileys Irish Cream floated on top. Tastes like candy when thrown back! And I've been hooked ever since. It's great for mixed drinks, making candies, making sweets, etc. I always have a bottle on hand at home. It'd definitely something I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a sweet creamy alcohol to have fun with. If you haven't tried it yet, TRY IT! It's worth it!
Juanita B.
Juanita B.
Atlanta, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Liquor is okay but nothing to brag and boast about. I first tried this years ago before the branded coffee version came out, because my friend would mix a little in her coffee. Sounds crazy but just a teaspoon made all the difference in the coffee. Anywho- trying this as your regular mixer for happy hour as any other drink, no can do. I tried this again fairly recently at a small shindig and found this is just not my drink or drink mix of choice.
Final result, it's not bad but it's not good either; not a preference.
stephnie C.
stephnie C.
Ponchatoula, LA
Baileys met his match!
I have been a Baileys lover since the very first time I tasted it. It is the kind of liqueur you can drink the whole bottle and still want more( and that can not be said about many sweet tasting liqueurs). I have tried a few Irish Cream liqueurs and honestly they all can not get even close to Baileys. Mollys is almost identical. Same flavor,almost the same texture and the most important part(taking flavor in consideration),the price is just half of the Baileys! Go ahead and try it. You will not regret it!
Ciarra B.
Ciarra B.
Columbus , OH
Baileys is an amazing Irish cream blended whiskey. I first had it when I went to Gilly’s Restro Bar in koramangala. The most predominant flavors in this drink would be that of whiskey and chocolate malt. I had Baileys with chocolate milk which made it even more good. Tasted just like MILO. I just love everything about this drink as its really good just with crushed ice as well. The best day to open a bottle of Baileys would be for an wedding or a promotion within the family Or maybe even the addition of a new family member.
Ehsan K.
Ehsan K.
San Dimas, CA
Please don't settle for any of the generic brands. There simply isn't any other that will taste as authentic as Baileys Original Irish Cream. It's creamy, smooth, subtly bittersweet, and very tasty to bake with and to mix in coffee and hot chocolate. Other brands I've tried have been a little chalky, too sugary, and not as boozy. If you're planning to host dinner, you can't go wrong serving coffee/hot chocolate with a shot of Baileys in it, or if you're going to a party, you can't go wrong bringing some Baileys cheesecake.
Shazi L.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for eggnog! A classic liqueur, really. You can make some delicious spiced drinks with this stuff, especially with cinnamon and nutmeg, which are two of my favorite spices. Perfect for many holiday drinks. If you're lactose intolerant like me, you'll definitely want to limit your intake or avoid Bailey's altogether because it is rather rich! I can't really drink it on its own (although my mom loves it like that best), but it is delicious!
Raj F.
Raj F.
This is the most tranditionalized and loved coffee liquor that I grew up on. The flavor is astonishing and the soft creamy texture is comforting. This is one that I turn to when I want to give my coffee a little kick in the morning or a comforting night cap. I will definitely recommend this for any solo moment or party as a great dessert liquor. I also will mix this coffee cubes in a blender to make a ravishing ice cream or iced coffee drink.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Im not a drinker anymore, but when i DID drink, a glass of Bailey's Irish cream is delicious. The taste is so yummy and unique. Some people like to put a dab of this in their coffee. Some like to drink it straight. Overall, the quality of this liquor is superb. The alcoholic taste isn't bad at all, it actually has a very good taste to it. They make a great partner in a mudslide. A traditional flavor, with exquisite taste. I highly recommend.
Denise W.
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
What do you like to mix this with
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Stillwater, ok
What would you recommend mixing this with so it isn't overly sweet?
Ashlaae M.
Ashlaae M.
New Zealand, NZ
Is this nice and can you use it to make desserts?
Yosselin M.
Yosselin M.
Is it good?
Quianna S.
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
Never had it before. Is it sweet? How is it mixed with other drinks?