BY BAILEYS #1 in Drink Mixes

Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur, first made in 1979, is a blend of aged Irish whiskey, and Irish cream. Baileys Irish Cream has a variety of flavors including vanilla, toffee, and whipped cream, and rich notes of chocolate, coffee and caramel. Baileys Irish Cream has a smooth, creamy, luxurious finish that will keep your recipients coming back for more. Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur is perfect in coffee, ice cream, neat, on the rocks, or drizzled over your favorite dessert. see more...

• Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur Love this I use it mixed dr...1 Answers
  • Never had it before. Is it sweet? How is it mixed with other drin...79 Answers
  • What do you like to mix this with 138 Answers
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Bailey's is sooo delicious! The consistency of this Irish Creme is rich & creamy, with a silky-smooth texture. It can be added to so many different drinks & desserts, & is extremely versatile. I use it in my coffee & a few different adult drinks & mixers, but I've been known to add a few splashes into different desserts and dishes. Anytime I'm hosting a party, I alwayd have this on hand because everyone loves it! It's very inexpensive & is widely available & in high demand. A must try!
Cebrina S.
The best Irish cream on the market can't go get anything else regardless of how much it cost I love it chilled just at the bottle I love drinking it straight but my favorite recipe is my mudslides and again when I add the bill is to it it's a complete winner the picture is empty I have to start all over and make another picture perfect combination
Kim W.
Austin, TX
This would be my “go to” choice for a liqueur addition to coffee to make “Irish coffee”. In my opinion, it is the most flavorful but still doesn’t have the super strong bite to it that cheaper liquors have (you know, the one that makes your face scrunch all up when you drink it). Ha! It’s delicious, and I would highly recommend!
Kaylee M.
I absolutely LOVE this liquor! You can put it in anything from hot chocolate to coffee or just drink it straight! It's so good it's easy to have one glass too many without realizing you are actually consuming so much alcohol lol! But seriously I do recommend this to anyone who loves cream liquors!
Melanie W.
Fleming Island
This is our favorite at Christmas time mixed with a little milk on a cold winters night , smooth , delicious and something my mom always did so festive. That Irish cream taste is to die for! It’s good mixed or on the rocks. My family has been buying it since I was a kid and now I know why.
Micaela L.
Visalia, CA
This drink is more of a mixer for me. It has a creamy milky texture/taste to me so I can’t drink it on the rocks. More this has been used to make buttery nipples, or add a splash in hot cocoa for those cold nights. I have tried a generic brand and I can say that it is not the same! If you need this in your life it has to be the baileys name brand
Sedona M.
Prescott Valley
Im an Irish girl so of course it is always tradition to bring over to the family get togethers. Because it is such a treat we usually only drink this during Christmas. It is very smooth rich and creamy it is fantastic over ice and a splash of milk. You can always spice up your coffee as well ;)
Megan M.
Westminster, CO
This product is one purchased often. It goes well with everything from coffee to being by itself. The creaminess and flavor of this product is amazing. We often purchase this and it’s a great staple to have. You can even use it for cooking. I always recommend this brand and product.
Cori L.
Philadelphia
What can I say? Bailey’s is one of my go to’s for mixed and stand alone drinks. I love a good, decent Irish Coffee! As well as a great ingredient in baking. It’s balanced in its creamy and sweet aspects without being too much. The price is right! I have every intention of purchasing again
Philly B.
I am an Irish girl so I love me some Baileys. It taste great in your coffee or in a baked sweet treat. I have made a Baileys cheese cake and it was fantastic having that extra Baileys taste. I will also pour a little over my ice cream just to give it an extra kick of flavor.
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
What do you like to mix this with
Kathleen B.
Stillwater, ok
What would you recommend mixing this with so it isn't overly sweet?
Ashlaae M.
New Zealand, NZ
Is this nice and can you use it to make desserts?
Yosselin M.
Is it good?
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
Never had it before. Is it sweet? How is it mixed with other drinks?