Baileys® Non-Alcoholic White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Coffee Creamer 32 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Wendy C.Baileys® Non-Alcoholic White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Coffee Creamer 32 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Laura C.

BY BAILEYS

Natural & artificial flavor. see more...

Alyssa W.
Baltimore
I do really like this creamer. I’ve been using it for the past few months, and since I’m a student, coffee is a staple for me. This makes the coffee taste wonderful. I don’t add anything else except this creamer. I also like that it is rather low cal (25), which is great for me since I’ve started counting.
Megan J.
The Bailey’s White Chocolate Peppermint Bark coffee creamer was pretty good. I really enjoy peppermint bark so I thought this would taste similar. It definitely had more of a white chooclate taste to it. Not so bad, kind of thick but I prefer other peppermint creamers more.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this coffee creamer and finally came across it at Walmart last night!!!

This tastes so good and exactly like peppermint bark candy!!!! I love having it in my coffee in the morning.
Elly W.
Athens
This coffee creamer makes my heart melt! It's the best creamer I've had and will continue to use baileys. It has so many flavors to choose from that all give a creamy sweet twist to bitter coffee. If you're looking to try something new or mix it up, give this a try and you will not be disappointed!
Krissie B.
Chatsworth, GA
I love the peppermint flavored creamer from Baileys. It reminds me of the Christmas season which I absolutely love to celebrate. It tastes even better when snow is falling and there is a fire blazing in the fireplace.
Katie R.
Nice and smooth, it's also really sweet. I personally love to put it in my coffee. It also makes really nice buttery nipple shots. I love it mainly because you don't know you're drinking alcohol. It's in my top 5.
Mallory H.
I love this coffee creamer! It is such a pure taste without being too strong. It tastes wonderful in coffee and you barely need to add any sugar to it because of the flavor, it makes it plently sweet enough.
Tina R.
Polo, MO
Absolutely wonderful in a steaming cup of coffee!  Have even tried it in a cup of hot chocolate for a little extra kick! Very affordable depending on location of purchase. Supreme flavor!
Ashley M.
Madisonville, TN
Love this flavor! The grocery store was out of my favorite creamer and this was in sale so I figured it was worth a shot since I ant function without my coffee and creamer in the am. Now this is my go to creamer!
Renee G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ugh Baileys is so good. This is absolutely great for the holidays in a mixed drink. I don't think it really has competitors in the market - Baileys is Baileys! Try it out if you like peppermint bark. It is awesome.