Baileys® Non-Alcoholic White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Coffee Creamer 32 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Laura C.Baileys® Non-Alcoholic White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Coffee Creamer 32 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Wendy C.

BY BAILEYS #67 in Creamer

Natural & artificial flavor. see more...

Ashley G.
Greenville, NC
For when you want the Bailey's flavor but have to be an actual adult who gets things done during the day. This coffee creamer tastes amazing and makes my coffee feel more special instead of just a drink I need to survive. I would absolutely recommend to a friend
Monica S.
Winston-Salem
This is one of the best creamers Bailey makes! Baileys is the only creamer I drink. It tastes better and is a better price worth the flavor. It is much more rich than most and I buy it atleast twice a week!
Renee G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ugh Baileys is so good. This is absolutely great for the holidays in a mixed drink. I don't think it really has competitors in the market - Baileys is Baileys! Try it out if you like peppermint bark. It is awesome.
Wendy C.
I love this coffee creamer and finally came across it at Walmart last night!!!

This tastes so good and exactly like peppermint bark candy!!!! I love having it in my coffee in the morning.
Margherita C.
When I don't want to pay $5 for a coffee everyday, I love to make my own!  Bailey's has come out with some delicious creamers that are to die for.  I love Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha and use this creamer to create that.  I love it when it goes on sale, but wish more grocery stores carried more flavors.
Anna Mae M.
Hudson
In the winter, one of my favorite drinks is a peppermint mocha coffee! This is the perfect way to do this from home! It's cheaper than going to Starbucks or DD for sure. It's so delicious I wish I could drink it all year! All of the Baileys coffee creamers I have tried have not disappointed!
Elly W.
Athens
This coffee creamer makes my heart melt! It's the best creamer I've had and will continue to use baileys. It has so many flavors to choose from that all give a creamy sweet twist to bitter coffee. If you're looking to try something new or mix it up, give this a try and you will not be disappointed!
Krissie B.
Chatsworth
I love the peppermint flavored creamer from Baileys. It reminds me of the Christmas season which I absolutely love to celebrate. It tastes even better when snow is falling and there is a fire blazing in the fireplace.
Katie R.
Nice and smooth, it's also really sweet. I personally love to put it in my coffee. It also makes really nice buttery nipple shots. I love it mainly because you don't know you're drinking alcohol. It's in my top 5.
Mallory H.
I love this coffee creamer! It is such a pure taste without being too strong. It tastes wonderful in coffee and you barely need to add any sugar to it because of the flavor, it makes it plently sweet enough.