BY BAILEYS #32 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Non-Alcoholic Fat Free French Vanilla Coffee Creamer.
The original Irish cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol.
R. A Bailey. see more...

• Oh My God. This must taste great! Besides, I love coffee. How is ...1 Answers
  • Never tried this! What's the consensus on how thi... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this a good creamer ? I always use Dunking Donuts brand ... 1 Answers
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Great lol this one is alcohol free so id love to give this one a try i have niece that drink my creamer like its milk so wouldn't wanna have an alcoholic one they can get to.That would be all bad but i love my creamers cant really have my coffee without it even when i don't have none i still use milk though its just not the same lol
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
This creamer is so good! I love vanilla creamers but this one I tend to buy more often because of the great price and great taste. The vanilla is potent yet subtle. I would recommend this brand if you haven’t tried it!
Alexa M.
Birmingham
If you are as much of a coffee creamer lover as me you won't be disappointed. I love Bailey's anything, so of course it's one of my first picks. Also, vanilla creamer is my go-to all the time. It's so thick and sweet so it doesn't take much at all, which I love because I still want my coffee to taste like coffee. If it's in your price range it's a definite buy!
MONEKA S.
I'm a creamer addict, coffee wont be coffee without creamer in it. I love trying different brands of creamers to see what works for me. I got the chance to try Baileys Fat Free French Vanilla and I must say I love the sweet flavor the creamed offered , it blended well with my coffee.
Valerie M.
I don't think I've ever had a Bailey's liquor of Bailey's flavored anything I didn't like. This creamer is absolutely perfect for those days that I want a nice, creamy, sinful liquor flavor without the actual liquor (hey, sometimes you can't imbibe ;))
Samara B.
Killeen, TX
First up I wouldn't be mad if they put some baileys in it, just an idea lol.
French vanilla is always such a nice touch to coffee. I buy the baileys one fairly regular. Taste really good not so fake tasting.
shannon m.
Lenoir, NC
I love my coffee!! I have to have at least one else cup every day. I do use coffee creamers to jazz up my cup!! Baileys adds that right amount of sweetness and flavor. I like there is a nice variety of flavors to choose from. Definitely recommend to those who are coffee addicts too.
Kacee S.
Henderson
There's is absolutely nothing in the world o love more than this creamer! It went beyond my expectations and there's no need to change anything! It has the best flavor and makes my morning ten times better! I buy this stuff like 3 times a week cause I could just drink it straight from the bottle!
Stephany H.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Really tasty and cuts through the bitterness of the coffee. Really flavorful and depending on how much you pour, you won't need sugar. I will continue to buy this creamer. Highly recommended.
Elizabeth L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Purchased a couple of times, It's not my favorite. Way too sweet for me. I wouldn't purchase again. Price is a little above average for a coffee creamer. I expected a little more.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
How sweet is this creamer?
Erin T.
Memphis, MO
I'd love to know where to find this? I love Bailey's other flavors but have not seen this in our stores. Is this a new product?
Jennifer Y.
Anyone try the pumpkin one? I saw it advertised in instagram today! Eager to find and try it if anyone has and knows where to get it!
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
I love a good creamer for my morning coffee! I also love when that creamer is low to no fat ;) Id recommend this Baileys creamer to anyone who enjoys a delicious morning cup of coffee to start your day that doesn't load you up with calories!
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
How does the fat-free version compare to the regular version taste wise?