BY BAILEYS #14 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Non-Alcoholic Fat Free French Vanilla Coffee Creamer.
The original Irish cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol.
R. A Bailey. see more...

Jackie A.
Sevierville
I know most people get Baileys to add an extra kick to their coffee, but this creamer gives you all the kick you need without the alcohol. Absolutely love it and would definitely buy again. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a delicious coffee additive.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Great lol this one is alcohol free so id love to give this one a try i have niece that drink my creamer like its milk so wouldn't wanna have an alcoholic one they can get to.That would be all bad but i love my creamers cant really have my coffee without it even when i don't have none i still use milk though its just not the same lol
Alexa M.
Birmingham
If you are as much of a coffee creamer lover as me you won't be disappointed. I love Bailey's anything, so of course it's one of my first picks. Also, vanilla creamer is my go-to all the time. It's so thick and sweet so it doesn't take much at all, which I love because I still want my coffee to taste like coffee. If it's in your price range it's a definite buy!
MONEKA S.
I'm a creamer addict, coffee wont be coffee without creamer in it. I love trying different brands of creamers to see what works for me. I got the chance to try Baileys Fat Free French Vanilla and I must say I love the sweet flavor the creamed offered , it blended well with my coffee.
Valerie M.
I don't think I've ever had a Bailey's liquor of Bailey's flavored anything I didn't like. This creamer is absolutely perfect for those days that I want a nice, creamy, sinful liquor flavor without the actual liquor (hey, sometimes you can't imbibe ;))
Catherine H.
Philadelphia, PA
Really good I use it for coffee and tea and hot choc smooth taste and creamy and blends well with tea good creamy taste good price and sometimes you can catch a sale I would recommend it too ppl who drink coffee or tea a lot
Caitlin P.
Austin, TX
For being fat free and non alcoholic, this stuff tastes great. It’s slightly disappointing that it isn’t the real stuff, but I guess drinking the real thing in my working coffee at work would be frowned upon anyways.
Dana R.
Lincolnton , GA
I love the way this tastes. For someone who doesn’t really like the way most mixed drinks taste this one was not hard to get down and didn’t leave a bad after taste. I would recommend this to anyone of age!
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
This creamer is so good! I love vanilla creamers but this one I tend to buy more often because of the great price and great taste. The vanilla is potent yet subtle. I would recommend this brand if you haven’t tried it!
Samara B.
Marseilles , IL
First up I wouldn't be mad if they put some baileys in it, just an idea lol.
French vanilla is always such a nice touch to coffee. I buy the baileys one fairly regular. Taste really good not so fake tasting.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
How sweet is this creamer?
Erin T.
Memphis, MO
I'd love to know where to find this? I love Bailey's other flavors but have not seen this in our stores. Is this a new product?
Jennifer Y.
Anyone try the pumpkin one? I saw it advertised in instagram today! Eager to find and try it if anyone has and knows where to get it!
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
I love a good creamer for my morning coffee! I also love when that creamer is low to no fat ;) Id recommend this Baileys creamer to anyone who enjoys a delicious morning cup of coffee to start your day that doesn't load you up with calories!
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
How does the fat-free version compare to the regular version taste wise?