Baileys Mint Irish Cream 750ml

by Baileys

#22 in Liqueurs

Has anyone tried Baileys mint flavor?[product:baileys-mint-irish-cream] did you like it? How did you drink it?
Where on earth can I find this to buy in the UK?
Can I still buy this? I try to look everywhere but I can't find it? Please, someone, let me know where I can but this flavor? Thank you very much.
Start your review of Baileys Mint Irish Cream 750ml!
How would you rate this product?
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Baileys Mint Irish Cream 750ml uploaded by Mirla G.
Absolutely love Bailey's Irish cream because it very versatile and highly recommend for a cold winter evening or a warm sunny day served on rocks. Smooth, creamy and mildly chocolaty. I really love the taste and the creaminess.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,257 reviews
Baileys Mint Irish Cream is so delicious and creamy, a definite treat. It is perfect perfect poured in coffee or simply enjoyed over ice.
Mary C.
Wilmington, NC
This is great to just sip on it in coffee. I like this as a treat after dinner too. I would recommend.
Christina M.
Joliet, IL
I was given Baileys as a Christmas gift this past season. Baileys always reminds me of the holidays. I’ve had Baileys over ice, in coffee and as a “shot.” My favorite is in hot chocolate especially this mint flavor.
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Baileys Mint Irish Cream 750ml uploaded by Christine B.
Baileys Mint Irish Cream 750ml Baileys Mint Irish Cream 750ml i’ve always been a fan of regular Bailey’s Irish cream as I am half Irish and who doesn’t love this lovely mixture of milk and yummy Irish goodness! LOL when I saw the variety I had to have it as I love all things Neph… Mint chocolate chip mint and chocolate so I had to try this and OMG it is my new favorite go to at the moment. I drink it straight on the rocks two small little tumblers of this and it’s night night time for me highly recommend great flavor… Remember don’t drink and drive!
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
Great to add to coffee for a creamy minty flavor, added to Bailey’s for a delicious cold cocktail , served with milk or alone with some ice. Very smooth and tasty.
tracy D.
Westport Is, ME
Mint Baileys yum! This is awesome on ice as well as in coffee and hot chocolate! Any type of Baileys is a liquor cabinet must have but mint just ups the flavor so much more. It is always a go to in our house!
Megan S.
I'm not a fan of mint and cream, but for the sake of making the drink, Dirty Girl Scouts, this is a good brand to go with. It's a good balance of cream and mint, without tasting like creamy toothpaste
Ashlee B.
Olathe, KS
I may have needed this in my coffee way to many times this year...   with homeschooling, working, and everything in between this definitely hit the spot! :)
Roseann L.
Irish coffee. What’s not to love. A little shot here a little shot there. It’s a warm taste that is good for the soul.