Baileys Mint Irish Cream uploaded by Yenifer 🌸.Baileys Mint Irish Cream uploaded by LoLo M.

BY BAILEYS #12 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Yenifer 🌸.
Jamaica, NY
Baileys Mint Irish Cream

Is the best liquor 😍 its packaging comes with a nice design. The product is fantastic, it has excellent flavor, the mint tastes very good. Also something that I love is that it does not contain much alcohol,
Heather B.
Trumbull , CT
Love it in my eggnog it’s amazing doesn’t take away from the taste and adds a bit more holiday cheer!! It’s affordable and they sell it in pretty much every liquor store!! Love it and will continue to buy and drink it!!
Khadedja A.
This is my favorite to drink! It has that delicious chocolate minty fresh flavor but has a really strong alcohol scent. You can customize however you like whether it’s on ice or blended and it’ll still taste great
Charlie C.
Eastvale, CA
This is my new favorite holiday drink. I usually buy a few extra boxes of thin mint cookies during Girl Scout Cookie season and use them to garnish a glass of Bailey’s mint over ice during holiday festivities!
Lori R.
I love this product. It is delicious over ice cream, in coffee, hot or cold or just with ice. It’s got a wonderful flavor. It’s my favorite of all the varieties. I usually have a bottle always on hand, especially when company is over, it’s a crowd pleaser.
McKenzie R.
North Canton
Top notch! It's great to add into your coffee to give it a thin mint taste. It adds a nice creaminess to it as well. Met my expectations and would highly recommend!
Morgan T.
Columbus, OH
This is the most bomb flavor of bailey's out there and no one can tell me otherwise. THIS STUFF IN COFFEE IS SO GOOD. I always drink it around St. Patrick's day and at Christmas so to me it has a bunch of sentimental value associated with drinking it.
Debbie H.
08754
This is truly my favorite after dinner drink. I often add it to my favorite coffee or you can just have it over ice. I definitely recommend you give it a try. .so smooth and tasty. It truly is a wonderful relaxing adult beverage. I highly recommend it.
Natalie S.
Lorton, VA
I love mixing this with my coffee. Between my friends and I we like to take a shot of this and then pour some chocolate syrup and whipped cream in our mouths. You then shake your head to mix it and it tastes exactly like thin mints.
Amy H.
Endicott, NY
This is the best Mint Alcoholic drink you will ever have. If you like mint and you haven't had Bailey's then you need to go buy this right now!!! Bailey's is also the only coffee creamer I use! Bailey's is the best!