BeveragesAlcohol & MixersLiqueursBaileys
Minis The Original Irish Cream, 100 mL

Baileys Minis The Original Irish Cream, 100 mL

by Baileys

#20 in Liqueurs

WE ONLY USE THE FINEST INGREDIENTS IN OUR ORIGINAL IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR. WE SOURCE OUR IRISH WHISKEY FROM A NUMBER OF QUALITY DISTILLERIES INCLUDING THE FAMOUS OLD BUSHMILLS DISTILLERY, COUNTY ANTRIM. THE WHISKEY COMPLEMENTS THE FULL, RICHNESS OF THE FRESH IRISH DAIRY CREAM, COCOA AND HEAVENLY VANILLA THAT ALL GO INTO OUR SECRET RECIPE. TOGETHER THEY CREATE A MULTI-AWARD WINNING TASTE SENSATION FOR YOU TO ENJOY. WE BELIEVE IN STAYING TRUE TO OUR ROOTS, SO EVERY BOTTLE OF BAILEYS IS PRODUCED AND BOTTLED EXCLUSIVELY IN IRELAND.

Has anyone tried this Baileys Mini? I usually buy the large bottle and mix it into coffee, recipes and over ice cream.
Idd this good quality ?
Idd this good quality ?
Start your review of Baileys Minis The Original Irish Cream, 100 mL!
Monica  I.
Manteca, CA
Yes to baileys liquor! This is must have a staple in my house. I've been using this for years in my coffee and sometimes for mixed drinks. I always put this out after dessert when hosting company. Some guests just drink it straight or on the rocks. I prefer to have it with coffee. This liquor has a delicious nutty creamy taste but it is a little too thick for me to drink straight. Bailey's is yet another inexpensive liquor you can use as a mixer or drink straight up. It's great to keep handy in a well stocked bar. You can find this almost anywhere liquor is sold in various size bottles.
Melissa B.
Baileys Minis The Original Irish Cream, 100 mL uploaded by Melissa B.
I love Baileys Irish Cream liqueur! It's so delicious and the minis are like the perfect sized #dessert shot. I love drinking it as is, throwing it into #coffee, or mixing into vanilla or chocolate milkshake. I recent ordered a green St Patrick's Day shot called Mint 2 Lips at Macado's Wednesday that had Bailey's Irish Cream mixed with a mint liqueur and a chocolate liqueur, and it was soooo delicious that I wrote it down for next time I shop for Baileys at ABC. #happyhour #baileys #stpatricksday #shots #drinks
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
1,012 reviews
Baileys Minis The Original Irish Cream, 100 mL uploaded by Jessica H.
I love these little mini bottles of delicious Irish cream. I like to use them to add to my coffee in the morning or at night with dessert. It is the same great flavor that you would find in the larger bottles.
Melissa R.
Baileys Minis The Original Irish Cream, 100 mL uploaded by Melissa R.
Una de mis bebidas favoritas. Con hielito picadito bien frío delicioso. Está este tamaño y viene otro más pequeño de muestra por si no lo han probado piden comprar los size más pequeños. El precio es muy bueno
Marissa  H.
Perris, CA
hannah B.
statesville, NC
It has a smooth creamy sweet taste of cream. But I'm not really a sweet dessert drink kind of girl. The taste isn't bad though good for making mixed drinks.
Saray R.
Methuen, MA
Baileys Minis The Original Irish Cream, 100 mL uploaded by Saray R.
My mother in law loves this drink . I have it in my bar because of her. I don’t really like . It is not favorable for my stomach
Luz B.
miami
This drink is amazing if you’re into coffee. It has a sweet but at the same time it’s zesty. Would recommend if you are not going to mix it with anything else. Could be drank cold or at room temperature, taste great anyways
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
We always have Baileys Irish Cream on hand for making drinks. It goes great with so many other liqueurs to make yummy drinks or shots. It has a great taste and most people know it by name.
Veronica A.
Wellton, AZ
Taste is delicious. I enjoy this more on holidays, price is worth it. Recommend. Yummers! Perfect on ice

245 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...