Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Carrie P.
I love this flavor from Baileys, I have a bottle in my fridge right now. It's so creamy and sweet that you can barely taste the alcohol that's in it. I love putting it in my hot chocolate or milkshakes. The only thing I dislike about it is the price.
Amanda T.
Arlington, VA
I bought this to make espresso martinis with, they were SO good! I think the taste is rich so for the price, you can make a lot of drinks with 1 bottle. The flavor is subtle, not too sweet. I haven't tried alternatives but I wouldn't be very inclined to do so.
Melissa E.
Bronx, NY
Love anything caramel! I drink this occasionally when I'm tired of the usual caramel ice latte from Dunkin and wanna spice up my drink and get prepared for the weekend. This is a good brand when it comes to caramel. A little heavy but I don't mind it
Whitney P.
Oklahoma City , OK
I love almost all flavors of Baileys but this one is my favorite. It goes great in a cup of hot coffee or mixed into iced coffee. The alcohol taste is not overwhelming so it is great to be used as a coffee creamer for special occasions.
Genesis P.
PANAMA
THIS LIQUOR IS RICH I LIKE A LOT OF DIVINE FLAVOR TO TAKE A TRAGO AT ANY SOCIAL MEETING IS VERY WELL
THIS PRODUCT I BUY THE HOUSES OF LICOREWS
IT SEEMS TO PONCHE BUT THIS IS RICH

It is not the first time I have it. I have a lot of time consuming it.
Chloe B.
Los Angeles, CA
In one word: delicious! Enjoying a Bailey's in front of the fireplace is one of my family's favourite pastimes during the Holidays. This Salted Caramel flavour is a new twist on an old favourite, it's great on ice or with coffee. I have yet to try it while baking but that is my next on my list!
Claire G.
Manassas, VA
Tried it once and never again. It's hard to describe the taste, but it isn't salted caramel. Very disappointing, will not repurchase no matter how affordable it is. Too much of a burn for a cream Liqueur.
Priscilla O.
Tucson, AZ
My sister is a salted caramel fanatic so I HAD to grab one of these for dessert during Christmastime. It was absolutely delicious we drenched our ice cream in it because it was that good. It had such a strong delicious flavor. I would definitely buy again.
Stanzi P.
East Calais, VT
The salted caramel baileys is definitely one of my weaknesses. I have a hard time resisting anything salted caramel, especially something like this that I can add to my coffee in the winter. Or anytime, but I really try to limit my Baileys consumption to the winter months....
Amber M.
Hillsboro
Oh em gee you guys!! This stuff is happiness in a cup. Skip the mixers and sip this stuff on ice. It’s that good. I wish it was cheaper, because I would drink it a lot more often if it didn’t have such a fat price tag. If you love salted caramel, you NEED to try this out!
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.