Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Oh my goodness  this is the best stuff.  I love making a mudslide using the salted caramel flavor.  It is an affordable price and if you are mixing with other liquor to make a drink it lasts forever.  This is one of my favorite drinks, a little sweet so I cant do very many of them, but it is a nice treat.
Kimm P.
Omaha, NE
Mix this with Kaluha, vodka and cream and the result is AMAZING. The salted caramel flavor brings just the right amount of extra flavor to an already great drink. This is a little pricey, but what good alcohol isn't. I am looking forward to buying more for my next girls night
Nicole S.
White Oak, WV
I love salted caramel flavored anything. This is no exception. I like the taste of baileys. I would repurchase it to use as a drink mix. I also enjoy the coffee creamer Bailey's makes and I enjoy using this product.
Kricket F.
ELLABELL, GA
Purchased at: Target
My favorite Bailey's, by a lonnnng shot! Salted Caramel is my jam & anytime I see a product sportin' this flavor, I'm all over it! Who doesn't love the savory combo that is Salted Caramel?! Do you? I know I can't be alone. The flavor isn't so rich or overwhelming that you can have a decent, yet responsible, amount of this. So go ahead, indulge a little. You'll be SO glad you gave it a go!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,197 reviews
One of my new seasonal favorites I added a shot of this to a nice hot cup of coffee and it taste so great I am going to buy more when I run out of it. I do not drink often but my husband and I love trying new drinks out we picked it up to try as it is affordable and Baileys Irish cream salted caramel liqueur is delicious over all I am giving it a 5 out of 5 stars.
Moriah M.
Niagara Falls
Wow not gonna lie salted caramel anything is my down fall. Lol. And this is even better because it contains alcohol. Baileys has been a favorite of mine basically since I could legally drink. I love the smooth rich taste. And it goes amazingly well with hat or cold coffee. Yes I some times use this as creamer and it's the best. It has. Great price and n even better taste
jessica B.
Ok, So Usually I Go For The Original Baileys. I Just Recently Tried The Salted Caramel And Oh My. It Is SO Good. I Love Baileys, So I Am Not Surprised. It Still Tastes Like The Original With A Delicious Caramel Flavor That Is Not Overwhelming. Subtle Actually
Ericka W.
I am a fan of salted caramel anything! I love the salty sweetness this is no exception it's delicious. I love how sleek the bottle is it's very nice looking. It's pretty affordable I mean liquors not cheap but this isn't to crazy.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Not only good when mixed in coffee but also good as a stand alone shot. It is light and creamy but also the consistency is thick enough that it can be flash frozen to coat a shot glass and when our add a chocolate drizzle PERFECTION is reached!!
Carrie P.
I love this flavor from Baileys, I have a bottle in my fridge right now. It's so creamy and sweet that you can barely taste the alcohol that's in it. I love putting it in my hot chocolate or milkshakes. The only thing I dislike about it is the price.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.