Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Samantha K.
Euclid, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I'm all about salted caramel everything, and this didn't disappoint. It goes amazing with dinner or dessert, just a splash for flavor or some more to relax after a long day at work.
Julianne A.
Akron
If you are having a creamy drink, Bailey's is a must add. And now that they started with flavor enhanced options, it's like a dessert bar at the bar in liquid form !!!!
Alexandria P.
Put this in a cake and icing; along with making some mouse and it was a great experience. 😊 Smooth and reminded me if the salted caramels candies I made as a child.
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
new york
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t drink a lot of alcohol but this one is on the top ! By myself or with someone, it’s always a great moment to drink a glass of baileys with little ice in it!
Marina T.
Also great taste, tried the smallest bottle
No room for improvement
First time consumer, tried it just ones ))))))))))))
Affordable price, maybe a little bit expensive
Yes, would definitely recommend it to others
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
Great liqor for parties and when you're getting ready to go out. I dont have a preference in drinks. They all go down the same. Like all drinks, too much will have you drunk. drink responsibly
Armie B.
Wildwood
Just add ice and shake it. Add some salted caramel on a toothpick and your done! Perfect for summer! Compared to other brand, Baileys is more rich in flavor. Not to mention the packaging, so sofisticated!  I will definitely buy and recommend it to my friends! Influenster Nation, thanks for sharing your insight!   Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel LiqueurBaileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel LiqueurBaileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur
Sarah C.
This is to die for! I grew up with my dad buying it. I tried it when I got older and fell in love! I like to drink it with my coffee and with plain old ice! Definitely a delicious choice for a nice addition to any warm drink.
Aundrea C.
Milwaukee
Try this in your hot chocolate for the holidays; guaranteed to change your life! A sweet little pick me up that is just to die for. I always buy 3 bottles November 1st to last throughout the Holiday season.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Oh my goodness  this is the best stuff.  I love making a mudslide using the salted caramel flavor.  It is an affordable price and if you are mixing with other liquor to make a drink it lasts forever.  This is one of my favorite drinks, a little sweet so I cant do very many of them, but it is a nice treat.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.