Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Emily J.
I really love this brand and this flavor! I love salted Carmel coffee and this has the same type of flavor. It's nice and creamy with a hint of Carmel. It tastes great in coffee, hot chocolate or just by itself!
Rebekah P.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE this in my Saturday morning coffee! One of my favorite ways to drink a booze morning drink. Adds a hint of flavor, just enough kick, and still get my caffeine in! It’s great and I will keep tryinj all the baileys.
Angelia R.
Purchased at: Kroger
Absolutely delicious!! I love adding this to my coffee and for my dessert drinks it’s hard to keep this in my house we all love it the packaging is fancy it’s not pricey I will buy this product over and over again
Julie P.
Kingsport
I just didn't fancy the taste of the salted caramel in this mix. It just not my cup of tea. It would probably be great for someone with maybe a lil bit bigger sweet tooth than me.
Julie R.
Purchased at: Target
Nice creamy flavor Bailey's is known for. The extra sweet flavor from the caramel is not too sweet. I don't know if I would say I notice a "salted" aspect to the caramel, but it was a nice drink on the rocks
Alexis L.
baltimore, MD
Soo yummy. I love mixing this in with hot chocolate or even better my coffee. I never need the sugar or cream when I use this in my coffee. The caramel gives it something extra.
Amariah B.
Austin
Pretty much tasted just like the original Bailey’s but with a hint of caramel. Tasty!! Purchased it with the Crown Royal Apple whiskey to make a “caramel covered apple” drink. 😊
Megan C.
Baileys have outdone themselves by creating different flavors of coffee liqueur. This product creates the perfect balance of the salted Carmel and the light-medium roast coffee flavor. I highly recommend!
Brittany A.
This stuff is the bomb.com! I mix it with hot coffee on a cold winter night and it makes my soul happy. It is a little expensive but worth it in my book. They used to make a peppermint that was amazing but I can no longer find it.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I love Bailey's Salted Caramel! It goes down so warm and smooth. My girl friends and I enjoy just drinking it straight- no ice! SO GOOD! Favorite after dinner drink.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.