Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Emily B.
Winnipeg, MB
I’ve only tried this once, mixed with Rollo Hot chocolate mix. It was fantastic! Not too sweet.
Fernibel A.
Santo Domingo
I LOVE IT! I really love it, smell sooooo good and taste amazing, omg is one of my favorites.
Katy M.
Amo el sabor dulce de esta bebida. Con hielo, frío o caliente realmente es un trago exquisito
Valensia T.
indonesia
it so tasty than the original. my aunty really like it and she also want to try the original.
Kate O.
This is my favourite. Great salted cara else taste! Would also be super great on ice cream.
Shalyssa D.
Brandon
This would be incredible over ice cream. It’s great over ice and with milk, even straight.
Tannya F.
Langley
On the rocks and over vanilla ice cream. A must try is definitely a milkshake oh so yummy.
Debbie A.
Parry Sound
This is such a good drink to have for gatherings .Smooth ,and tasty .It is not expensive ,and there will be all good cheers around .Good enough to put in your morning coffee for a sneaky morning nib (nobody will know shhh)
Sua M.
I'm a lover of sweet things and Baileys is my favorite drink. I always thought there couldn't be nothing better : I was wrong. The salted caramel Baileys is like heaven in your mouth, so yummy and warm, you can't beat that.
Bahar A.
Dubai, Dubai
I am not a big dreanker. Drink on an occasion only but I think bailey's is one of those drinks that taste nice, even just with some ice, a trick I like to use is to make some coffee and freeze it in an ice tray and use that.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.