Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Dari S.
It could be too sweat for some people. I have sweet tooth so I don’t really care. Lovely liquor!
Dana C.
Salvesen Gardens , Edinburgh
Had this at Christmas and loved it. I love anything caramel so it appealed to me straight away
Emily B.
Winnipeg, MB
I’ve only tried this once, mixed with Rollo Hot chocolate mix. It was fantastic! Not too sweet.
Fernibel A.
Santo Domingo
I LOVE IT! I really love it, smell sooooo good and taste amazing, omg is one of my favorites.
Valensia T.
indonesia
it so tasty than the original. my aunty really like it and she also want to try the original.
Katy M.
Amo el sabor dulce de esta bebida. Con hielo, frío o caliente realmente es un trago exquisito
Kate O.
This is my favourite. Great salted cara else taste! Would also be super great on ice cream.
Tannya F.
Langley
On the rocks and over vanilla ice cream. A must try is definitely a milkshake oh so yummy.
Shalyssa D.
Brandon
This would be incredible over ice cream. It’s great over ice and with milk, even straight.
Megan V.
Doral, FL
This Bailey’s flavor is so good! The product is a little on the pricey side but I think it’s worth it for what you get. It has great taste, great quality. I’d recommend to others to try it with vanilla ice cream.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.