Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Amber D.
Midhurst
This one is so good!! Amazing flavour, and perfect to add to a coffee over the holidays. Also good on the rocks.
Leidy A.
Soooooooooooo delicious, this is the only drink I like besides water, is that the sweet and creaminess is so good
Ginnette M.
Doral, FL
I normally just add some ice and enjoy it! I think this is the best brand, I always find it at the supermarket.
Mai-Ly N.
Montreal, QC
Not bad, have an after taste of caramel. I would recommand it for someone who like coffee and caramel chocolate
Simply T.
I love everything sweet and that is exactly that. The caramel flavor adds a great touch to the classic baileys
sharianne s.
This Bailey's is one of my favorites. so smooth, sweet and creamy. It is perfect on its own or in my coffee!!!
Tammy S.
Love almost all the flavours of Bailey's but gotta say this is my favorite. Very easy sipping drink over ice.
Leanne M.
Winnipeg , MB
Perfect in hot chocolate or coffee. Like to drink this when going ice skating! Yum. Would buy again for sure.
Jill B.
Clermont Ferrand
Soooo good! Not everyday but perfect with some ice and friends
Baileys Original Irish Cream
Jodi B.
Blyth avenue , MELTON MOWBRAY
I also love using this in our Disney cocktails. So thick and creamy. It's also really nice mixed with Malibu
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.