Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Chathuni U.
Elevates everything with a rich, homely flavour that's impossible to replicate - use generously, anytime and in everything!
Edna G.
This bailey's tastes delicious and it's a great option to share with friends in a special occasion, isn't really expensive.
Alfanerys R.
Doral
Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! I drink in a social drink, sometimes a little after lunch or when I feel full of food .
Maibritt P.
Love, love, LOVE everything in salted caramel - it's like my favourite flavour! And Baileys version of it, is really tasty!
Danielle G.
Red Deer
I have a bottle in my fridge, tastes great on its own over ice or added into hot beverages like coffee or hot chocolate! 😍
Michelle L.
Salted caramel Bailey's is way better than the original. Not too sweet and just the right amount of sweet, salt, and cream.
Lori G.
London
I have yet to actually try this but I have been told by a few people that it is awesome. Will find out for myself today.
Tracy W.
Fort mcmurray
I love baileys in my coffee and this one gives a nice rich caramel flavour that pleases the nose AND the taste buds! Yum!
Alannah E.
Markham, ON
Bailey's is the perfect addition to my morning coffee. But of course these morning coffees are only had on the weekends..
Lucy C.
You can’t go wrong with baileys can you? Super smooth, rich and delicious. It’s really affordable and lasts a long time
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.