Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Leasa S.
Marwayne
This is wonderful. It adds a very nice addition to that morning (or afternoon) coffee. Also great in a hot chocolate...or alone over ice!!!
Keesha N.
Purchased at: Amazon
It was my first time having it and it was actually really good! I was hesitant on trying it since I hate trying new things but I loved it.
Leah M.
Ottawa
Loved it! You open the bottle and the smell of salted caramel wafts out of the bottle and thankfully it tastes just as good as it smells!
Hayley O.
Guelph, ON
Pretty yummy, even just over ice. I'm not much of a drinker, especially straight alcohol, but this goes down smooth and it's very tasty.
Katie M.
Brantford, ON
This product of baileys is amazing. Brings lot's of great flavor To any drink you care to have it with! Give it a try, if you never yet.
lily m.
Toronto , ON
This is my favorite flavored variety, but some might find it to be too sweet. I like it in cocktails, but it's great on ice by itself too
Elba Annetty R.
Doral, FL
Omg esta bebida es super rica y cremosa y lo mejor de todo es que la puedes preparar de varias formas. Me encanta super recomendada.
Natalie C.
Perth WA
I love this! Absolutely yummy when I put a shot or two in my coffee! So enjoyable. A friend also has suggested a drizzle on icecream
Janice G.
When you want to add a bit of sweetness on a cold day in front of the fire, this is amazing in hot chocolate. Absolutely fantastic !
Jess P.
Kitchener , ON
Super sweet tasting but great to drink with coffee or to have over ice on it's own. Good for people that don't like a strong taste.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.