Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Christi C.
Very flavourful and delicious! It's smooth and creamy and could go down with anything. My favourite part is that it taste most like Caramel rather than alcohol
Christina G.
Campbell river
Now this flavor I absolutely Love! It is my favorite by far, a nice bold kick of caramel & not e ven an iota of saltiness. I would recommend this flavor to all
Jenna R.
New Westminster, BC
You can never go wrong with baileys! Perfect Christmas gift and excellent addition to hot chocolate or coffee, it’s our family’s favourite secret ingredient
MJ S.
Beaver River , NS
I love Baileys but this flavor is my favorite. My favorite way to drink this is in hot chocolate especially on a cold winters night. Absolutely delicious!!!
Jennifer L.
Kingston, ON
I was a little hesitant about this added flavour given the original is so amazing , but it is so delicious !
So comforting. A fantastic holiday beverage !
Alix J.
In love with this! Bought it to take on trip to the Lake District and it was a lovely way to wrap up an evening. Sweet but not sickly - the perfect combo.
Sadie E.
Saskatoon , SK
My mom likes to enjoy this with some ice cream every once in a while and I also enjoy it. The sweet and salty taste to it is very yummy as a dessert drink
sam g.
adelaide
An amazing liqueur!!!
Very smooth creamy and this flavour is very different.
Makes a FANTASTIC gift to someone your close to who also loves a good liqueur.
Jessica H.
Brigden , ON
Baileys is my go to when I'm looking for a sweet, relaxing drink after work. Mixed with a bit of cream it's just perfect. A little pricey but so worth it.
Jessy M.
Leduc, AB
Favorite Baileys drink! Tastes amazing and it also makes your coffee taste amazing and having the lingering taste of Baileys just makes it even better!!
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.