Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Naomi G.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
SO good in hot chocolate!! I got a bunch of nips of this for my birthday this year and it is my favorite to drink after a long day. Put a movie on, some of this in your hot cocoa and it tastes JUST like the Dunkin Donuts salted caramel hot chocolate!!!
Caitlin J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Irish cream in general. Irish cream coffee Irish cream snakes and cakes. This makes for a great mixed drink as well. I think if you enjoy Irish coffee you will enjoy this and I would buy it again for sure .
Star W.
This was so disgusting. I love salted caramel so was really excited to try this flavor of Bailey's irish cream but it was a sad mistake on my end. It tasted more like salted cream, than anything like caramel.
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
This is soooo good. I mix it with a little vanilla flavored vodka. It’s soooo good. I love the sea salt Caramel taste it adds. My friend had this and I’m glad I tried. If you’re a caramel lover you’d enjoy this
Natasha H.
Decatur, AL
I loved the flavor of this. I will definitely be repurchasing! It actually tastes like caramel and it’s a decent sized bottle for the price. Others you can taste the alcohol in, but this one is very smooth!
Brianna D.
Greenwood, IN
Love me some Baileys in the morning lol I think they're Irish creams couldn't get any better. I am a constant customer for baileys and it always meets my expectations. Will be buying it again and again after that.
Ralitsa G.
New Orleans
I love Baileys cream liqueurs. All flavors are amazing but salted caramel is one of my favorites. It has a great taste. The packaging is nice and it is also a good value for money. Highly recommended!
Ana G.
Hamburg, NY
Love the salted caramel flavor of baileys to add to any coffee or espresso shot. Definitely a fun twist on a staple and quite delicious. We keep a bottle of baileys in the fridge during the holidays
Emily J.
I really love this brand and this flavor! I love salted Carmel coffee and this has the same type of flavor. It's nice and creamy with a hint of Carmel. It tastes great in coffee, hot chocolate or just by itself!
Rebekah P.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE this in my Saturday morning coffee! One of my favorite ways to drink a booze morning drink. Adds a hint of flavor, just enough kick, and still get my caffeine in! It’s great and I will keep tryinj all the baileys.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.