Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Sachin K.
Borehamwood
I was so excited to see this on the supermarket shelf and was not disappointed. The original is a great product and the salted caramel takes it to a new level. Not too sweet not to salty, it gives a refreshing change to the original drink. Perfect poured over ice as a drink, or poured over ice cream as a dessert.
Ellaine R.
Quezon city
It's very delicious you can taste the sweetness and the saltness of the caramel as well as the kick of an alcohol. It has a very good smell, so if you try to smell it you just want to drink all of it. It's great to drink it in the partys, cold nights and dramatic afternoon.
Tiana W.
Red Deer, AB
By far my favourite baileys flavour! So good either on ice, in coffee, or hot chocolate ☺️ very creamy and smooth, with a great caramel taste
I'm not a huge fan on the alcohol-y after taste of baileys, but still very good
Rachela B.
Ottawa , ON
Amazing. My go to fall-winter coffee mixer. #1 in my eyes compared to other liqueurs. Decently affordable and tastes awesome with some salted caramel chocolate . If you need a new twist to your dessert coffees go get this now! It's awesome .
Mrs. K. S.
I am a big fan of the Original blend of Bailey's. I received this flavour as a birthday gift and loved it...add some ice to a glass and you're good to go...chase it with some milk, espresso or a drop of vanilla for an extra lil kick! Great product and worth the price
Amber R.
Rugeley, Rugeley
My Christmas drink, only for special occasions. They have cheap alternatives of this but it's one thing I never cheap out on as I'd rather quality over quantity! Perfect for somebody with a sweettooth
Ashley M.
Harbour Grace, NL
I absolutely love Bailey's Irish Cram Liqueur. Then I found the Salted Caramel flavour... BEST THING EVER! I am a lover of sweet and salty together, this is amazing.
Christi C.
Very flavourful and delicious! It's smooth and creamy and could go down with anything. My favourite part is that it taste most like Caramel rather than alcohol
Christina G.
Campbell river
Now this flavor I absolutely Love! It is my favorite by far, a nice bold kick of caramel & not e ven an iota of saltiness. I would recommend this flavor to all
MJ S.
Beaver River , NS
I love Baileys but this flavor is my favorite. My favorite way to drink this is in hot chocolate especially on a cold winters night. Absolutely delicious!!!
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.