Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Michelle B.
Stony plain, AB
Loved this!! I love the original, but this was a great after work and adding to my coffee kind of thing! It's not too sweet, but you can taste the caramel in it! I will definitely be buying this again!!
Jessica N.
Innisfail
Delicious! I highly recommend this product! It is perfect if you want to add a little extra flavour to your hot chocolate. Depending on the size it can get a bit pricey but it does last for a long while. I buy it every winter.
michelle a.
Duncan, BC
If you have a sweet tooth, Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is for you!! Delicious creamy, caramel with a tiny salty aftertaste. Much sweeter than the original.
Katie H.
Bangor, ['', '', 'Bangor ']
Best alcohol to have in your cupboard it's the kind you have with ice sit down and enjoy a relaxing evening. It's so creamy and doesn't taste too strong and is so easy to drink
Mary H.
Winnipeg
Amazing Drink! Love the taste of the sweet with the salt. Baileys always comes through with their Quality!
I love to enjoy it on Ice! In My Tea! I have even poured some on Ice Cream! Just simply Yum😊
Alanna S.
Warman, SK
My fiancé loves this over ice, I prefer it to be in coffee as I find it quite sweet. Baileys continues to be the number one creamer we buy. Classic packaging and smooth taste. Always recommend Baileys
Leanne M.
Irvine, North Ayrshire
I have loved Bailey's since my first little sip of an aunt's some years ago lol. So to me Bailey's + caramel = heaven in a glass. This can be tricky to buy and a bit more expensive but worth it every now and then to treat yourself :)
Georgia M.
aberdare
Absolutely delicious! I love the salted caramel taste it goes with the creamy-ness! Quite affordable for an alcoholic drink!
Got it at Asda which is the easiest place to get it, overall happy!
Bethan C.
PETERBOROUGH, LINCOLNSHIRE
Ok so this is practically like an adult milkshake! What I mean is that it's so creamy and full of flavour but with an alcohol kick! Perfect on ice or even in hot chocolate!
Andrea D.
Tastes almost exactly like butterscotch when added to white russians. Makes an amazing specialty coffee but is best straight up on the rocks. Absolutely amazing.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.