Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Kirsty G.
Merthyr Tydfil
Baileys is loved dearly in my house. Whether it’s a tipple after dinner on a Sunday, or a toast on Christmas Eve, Baileys is always kept on ice in our house. It’s so smooth and creamy but with a nice warming heat.
Janic H.
It’s tasty but can be a little strong for some! I prefer to just add a splash to my coffee. I bought it while it was on sale but I definitely would just stick to the original otherwise
Katja M.
Calgary , AB
Holy Hannah is this ever good! I was a little skeptical about the flavour. I've had salted caramel flavoured things before that just taste like sugar with no salt or caramel flavour. This is definitely NOT the case with Bailey's. It is initially salty and then a sweet caramel flavour, quickly followed by a kick. I can not wait to put this in hot chocolate or just over ice again. I hope this isn't a 1 time thing as I would love to have this in the summer on the patio. Totally recommend!!!
Elizabeth P.
Brampton , ON
Anything with cream as a liquor you have sold me. I’m not a big fan of strong liquors that’s why I love anything baileys. Very smooth and great flavour. This one is sweeter than the original but still just as good. I would recommend this for anyone with a sweet tooth!!
Barbora M.
Where do I start? This is by far the best bottle of baileys you will ever purchase. Totally worth the money and if you are a liqueur woman/man you will not regret trying this. I have been hooked ever since I have got this as a gift. Just one downside is that it makes you kinda selfish as I guarantee you would not want to share with anyone else. Enjoy and drink responsibly.
Jolene T.
Toronto, ON
Other than the original, this is my favourite flavour of Bailey's! While the Chocolate Cherry flavour was very strong and overwhelming, the salted caramel is the perfect blend. It isn't too sweet either! Which is perfect for coffee, as I'm not a fan of sugary coffee beverages!
Sophie T.
Original Bailey's has been a favourite of mine ever since my nan let me have my first drink at Christmas! This flavour is absolutely delicious and really gets you into the festive season! I follow numerous cocktail making blogs and all of the cocktails I've made have included Baileys, so either enjoy it on its own or part of alcoholic cocktail, its flavour will not disappoint!
Faye H.
Toronto, ON
My favourite baileys flavour for the winter time! I love mixing this in with a hot chocolate and making a more grown up version of a salted caramel mocha! It tastes incredible, and a little really goes a long way if you're just looking for flavour so this will last you quite a few drinks!
Tonya C.
Amazing! This flavoured Baileys is by far my favourite. The sweet taste of caramel mixed with the salt, was the perfect match. You can have this in your morning coffee, or on the rocks and it tastes perfect. I have had other Bailey's before, but I can promise any other caramel lovers out there that this will be your favourite.
Lisa S.
Toronto, ON
This is my favorite Bailey's! I love Caramel and this is perfect. When this product first came out (before I had kids) I could drink the whole bottle on ice and it was the best...if anyone asked to try some I would tell them to go get a bottle because I didn't have any to spare! Lol
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.