Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Felicia B.
This tastes like coffee and vodka. It is great on ice cream. Overall satisfied with this product. Better then other brands.
McKenzie L.
Maple Grove , MN
It was really just OK. I really like Baileys, especially around the holidays, but this one was not for me. The flavor seemed really fake and I was expecting a lot more. It is expensive but It is worth it becaause I like it. I will not be recommending.
Heidi M.
Garber, OK
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Baileys Irish Cream has always been one of my favorite to add to my coffee on special occasions, this salted caramel is absolutely amazing. Best Christmas gift I've ever received.
Brooke N.
Champaign , IL
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my favorite Baileys by far. I’m not a huge coffee person but I absolutely love this mixed into any hot chocolate. I buy this every year for Christmas time and put a lot of marshmallows in it! Tastes great and plan on buying every year.
Micah y.
Waycross, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love anything that is flavored salted caramel. Baileys always has great flavors. Being affordable, i drink this every weekend. Im not a big alcohol person so something like this works well with wanting to chill.
Rachel A.
Akron, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Not as good as I thought. It just taste caramelly. Didnt stop me from eating it over ice cream though. Good with butter pecan ice cream and Burbon. Makes good milkshakes. Prefer the original though
Anna P.
Miami
The most amazing liqueur ever created. Sweet, salty, and with a buzz! Great as gift, nice to drink alone or with ice
Crystal O.
East St, MB
Oh baileys baileys baileys..... it is my staple during the Christmas season and this salted caramel is heaven. I either have it over ice, put it into a milkshake with frozen bananas baileys and almost milk.. trust me delish!!!!! Or I have it in hot chocolate and it just ads that rich caramel flavour. Yummm I'm drooling as I write this review
Maja Š.
Whenever i'm at a family party, somehow we always have a bottle of this on the table. It's so reliable and delicious! especially over ice when you're feeling cold and wretched from the conditions outside. Would buy again and I do ( basically every year....)
Sophie G.
Gretna , MB
Baileys salted Carmel liqueur is my guilty pleasure in the winter months. Add a splash to coffee or hot chocolate and you will feel warm in no time! Or mix it up and try it in summer around the campfire! Toast a marshmallow and dip it in - you won’t regret it!
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.