Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
There is another similar drink to this one but this is heavenly to me. I have only had it about three times and it made me feel over the moon. Very good job on this concoction. Also great for holidays.
haley n.
maurepas
Purchased at: Target
i don’t really enjoy the taste of alcohol but this liquer makes it bearable. because of the burn i don’t prefer to drink it by itself however it makes for a boozy touch to a plain ice cream or milkshake. i’m pretty sure that’s how you ingest alcohol
Jackie J.
Youngstown, OH
I wanted to like this more than I did. My parents got it for me as a Christmas gift and we all drank it in hot chocolate on Christmas Eve. It’s VERY SWEET. If you like super sweet liqueurs then this is for you. For me, however, it was a pass.
Wendie D.
This has a fantastic flavor. Not too strong but a perfect balance of sweet and salty. This was my first time with this particular flavor and I will buy it again. Definitely the best I've had in this genre. I highly recommend it!
Mandi R.
pittsburgh
I LOVE Carmel and I LOVE this drink! This can be drank straight and you will not get sick of it! The product is delicious and smooth the bottle just looks so nice! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who likes caramel! Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur
Kellee M.
Oh. My. God. Sooooooo good! I love the original flavor but this one... this one is delicious. I have to use all my self control to not add any in my morning coffee before work. And for the price? How can you not love it. Definitely will buy again. It’s my weakness now
Jodi-ann F.
New York
Amazing creamy Carmel rich decadent smooth taste of baileys its good to pair with coffee or black tea for a pick me up very affordable to share with friends. Nothing really compares to it sinful flavor, overall great product.
Heather L.
West Fargo
Baileys in coffee. Baileys in hot cocoa. Baileys in marshmallows before being roasted over a campfire. Baileys in ice cream...or milkshakes...or on the rocks served with a warm dessert... Baileys is just awesome all around!
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
I prefer the original. I got this to change it up one time. I like to use Bailey's in coffee of an evening, if I've splurged and bought it. This wasn't awful, and it would probably be very good in a frosting or candy.
Naomi G.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
SO good in hot chocolate!! I got a bunch of nips of this for my birthday this year and it is my favorite to drink after a long day. Put a movie on, some of this in your hot cocoa and it tastes JUST like the Dunkin Donuts salted caramel hot chocolate!!!
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.