Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Kelsey D.
Toledo, OH
A shot of this in a shot of coffee is perfect for winter right before you brisk the cold!
Dawn J.
Eau Claire, WI
Salted caramel, now all you need is chocolate and this would complete the perfect drink.
Celine M.
Lynnwood , WA
I love salted caramel so I got so excited when I saw this- it did not disappoint at all.
Aimee S.
Philadelphia , PA
This is so good in hot chocolate. It’s perfect for cold winter nights! It tastes amazing!
Kelly F.
Buffalo, NY
Great in a Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha latte, especially when watching a hockey game!
Morgan C.
Radcliff, KY
This taste sooo good. Great for when you want s sweet treat that also takes the edge off.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Baileys Irish Cream salted caramel liqueur is another delicious flavor I absolutely love.
Emily D.
Frederick
By far my family’s favorite holiday tradition is salted caramel baileys in hot chocolate.
April L.
Findlay, OH
1,098 reviews
Great product! One of my favorites because of its delicious taste and affordable price!
Kari S.
Carlisle, PA
This is amazing, I like to add it to my coffee on my days off at home relaxing. ❤❤❤❤❤❤
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.