Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Pamela R.
Providence, RI
This is one of my favorite liqueur because it is very tasty and sweet and it taste like caramel
Sharon T.
Great taste to add to any mixed drink you are making. Has a delightful heaviness to the creme.
Shannon H.
Galloway, NJ
I love this liquor!!! It even tastes great in some coffee or even for baking!! I'm obsessed!
Hannah W.
This may sound weird but it's BOOOMMBB
I LOVE SALTED CARAMEL. It goes great with many drunks
Ashley Z.
Trenton, MI
My husband says this one is good! Just splash it in your coffee and it is ready and delicious
Liliana P.
Sabe a postre! Me gusta en la rocas con muchísimo hielo. Es dulce pero tiene un hint de salty
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
So yummy I drink this in coffee or during the holidays! The texture is creamy and delicious.
j j.
Was alright, I have not bought any more just was not for me. Just too creamy n just blah..
Lisa T.
Brea, CA
This is the yummiest alcoholic drink, I would choose this every time if it were available.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
So good I’m mudslides and in a modified White Russian. Also amazing in coffee hot or cold.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.