Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Julissa N.
Bronx, NY
I love this product because it taste like coffee and acholoc and it leaves me a little tipsy lol
nicolette Y.
Mandeville, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a warm and amazing taste! It adds well to mainly drinks and gives it a little taste of home.
Shannon C.
I could take shots of this all night! Taste absolutely delicious every single time I take a shot
Marissa I.
Washington D.C
This is luxury. Best in coffee and makes any drink good. Mostly for dessert drinks. Rich flavor.
Sharon T.
Great taste to add to any mixed drink you are making. Has a delightful heaviness to the creme.
Pamela R.
Providence, RI
This is one of my favorite liqueur because it is very tasty and sweet and it taste like caramel
Brittany F.
This stuff is amazing!!! It is good all by itself or it goes great with a Russian car bomb lol
Grace V.
Lexington, KY
So so so good!! I love this stuff so much! One of my favorites! Highly recommended!! Soo yummy
Liliana P.
Sabe a postre! Me gusta en la rocas con muchísimo hielo. Es dulce pero tiene un hint de salty
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
So yummy I drink this in coffee or during the holidays! The texture is creamy and delicious.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.